Walleye Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]

Walleye Fishing -> General Discussion -> Reel Shot Closed in Oshkosh

Message Subject: Reel Shot Closed in Oshkosh
Purple Skeeter
Posted 3/20/2015 5:57 PM (#112953)
Subject: Reel Shot Closed in Oshkosh

Stopped by today only to read the note on the front door... sorry to see them go, but how do you compete with Fleet Farm right up the road.

Note said closing Oshkosh location moving to Appleton Location.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
FishnFool
Posted 3/21/2015 12:07 AM (#112954 - in reply to #112953)
Subject: RE: Reel Shot Closed in Oshkosh

Dominic its a big loss where are you goingto get special baits like a pound of leeches or a flat of good crawlers which they had readily available anticipating the needs that would arise for a tourny. to late now I kinda like to support the people that do alot for the community like the Kellers who owned the store. now where are you going to go without traveling a long way better all your bait with you coming up
Purple Skeeter
Posted 3/21/2015 6:19 AM (#112956 - in reply to #112953)
Subject: RE: Reel Shot Closed in Oshkosh

I stopped there as often as I could, I really liked the staff.  Besides live bait, I bought everything from terminal tackle, live bait, waders, shoes and boots, new rods and reels (even though I did not need them) hard baits... Justin would order and get you stuff on time and at a good price.  I don't think the location helped them at all.

I was spoiled having it a mile from my house, now where do I go for Leaches in Oshkosh?

huntgamefish
Posted 3/22/2015 12:41 PM (#112965 - in reply to #112953)
Subject: Re: Reel Shot Closed in Oshkosh

You can get all that live bait in Oshkosh at Fox River Bait & Tackle and Fishtails. Both places will order you larger quantities of bait and fishing equipment, plus their hours are more accommodating to an early rising fisherman's morning schedule. Otherwise, the Reel Shot will have a new location on the west side of Appleton coming soon. I know it’s further up the road for you, but it’s now closer to me! Good luck fishing this season.
30 incher
Posted 3/26/2015 5:57 PM (#112994 - in reply to #112965)
Subject: Re: Reel Shot Closed in Oshkosh

That location they were in kinda sucked and when you don't open till 7 or later in the morning probably didn't help either.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Lund Boats

(Delete all cookies set by this site)