Walleye Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]

Walleye Fishing -> General Discussion -> Galligan & Wells WIN Cabela's NTC Championship; DeKalb & Ebel WIN Lake Winnebago MWC

Message Subject: Galligan & Wells WIN Cabela's NTC Championship; DeKalb & Ebel WIN Lake Winnebago MWC
TJ DeVoe
Posted 6/6/2010 9:38 PM (#91692)
Subject: Galligan & Wells WIN Cabela's NTC Championship; DeKalb & Ebel WIN Lake Winnebago MWC

362 boats, two tournaments, a world record for the largest walleye event ever, two prize boats and over $250,000 in cash and prizes were given away at this years Cabela's NTC Championship and MWC Lake Winnebago event held in Oshkosh, WI.

Locals Michael Galligan and Stuart Wells of Oshkosh, WI won the 2010 Cabela's NTC Championship with their five fish limit of 14.43 pounds on day two, combined with their 11.81 pounds on day one, giving them a winning weight of 26.24 pounds and claiming the $30,000 check and Ranger boat.

Galligan and Wells beat out Dan Zwick and Tony Kobriger who finished second with 25.44 pounds. Rich Fike and Ryan Reiger finished third with 25.22 pounds, Ron Goldapske and Vickie Goldapske finished fourth with 23.99 pounds while Wayne Butz and Don Frederick finished fifth with 23.63 pounds.

Greg DeKalb and Joe Ebel caught 28.63 pounds of walleye to claim the 2010 MWC Lake Winnebago title, taking home the $27,000 check. DeKalb and Ebel caught their fish pulling spinners over mud on Lake Winnebago.

Greg Gustin and Thomas Binkowski finished second with 27.89 pounds, Randy Seidl and Dean Arnouldussen finished third with 27.16 pounds, Karl Wenchkebach and Mark Kuzniewski took fourth with 26.26 pounds while Michael Galligan and Stuart Wells took fifth place with 26.24 pounds.

WalleyeFIRST Tournament coverage is brought to you by Lund Boats!

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(DSC_0283 [].JPG)

(DSC_0287 [].JPG)

(DSC_0294 [].JPG)

(DSC_0309 [].JPG)

(DSC_0017 [].JPG)

(DSC_0049 [].JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments DSC_0283 [].JPG (124KB - 218 downloads)
Attachments DSC_0287 [].JPG (129KB - 185 downloads)
Attachments DSC_0294 [].JPG (128KB - 182 downloads)
Attachments DSC_0309 [].JPG (147KB - 163 downloads)
Attachments DSC_0017 [].JPG (139KB - 166 downloads)
Attachments DSC_0049 [].JPG (138KB - 168 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Posted 6/7/2010 11:06 AM (#91721 - in reply to #91692)
Subject: Re: Galligan & Wells WIN Cabela's NTC Championship; DeKalb & Ebel WIN Lake Winnebago MWC

congrats to every team ! and a great showing by the MWS qualifiers !
TJ DeVoe
Posted 6/7/2010 11:22 AM (#91722 - in reply to #91721)
Subject: Re: Galligan & Wells WIN Cabela's NTC Championship; DeKalb & Ebel WIN Lake Winnebago MWC

Day Two image gallery:
http://walleye.outdoorsfirst.com/board/photos/photo-thumbnails.asp?...

Video:
http://walleye.outdoorsfirst.com/videos.asp
Mr. Darboy
Posted 6/7/2010 1:23 PM (#91727 - in reply to #91722)

Congrats indeed to all those from the MWS Series that placed well. Nice to see some good local sticks come out on top in a big event like this. Tough bite for us, wasted time upriver Saturday only to come back and pull 8# in the last hour. Showed up there yesterday and the fish were gone? We never found them and weighed one peanut yesterday. Tough bite for sure and congrats to all who figured it out for 2 days.

Shep
Posted 6/7/2010 3:09 PM (#91742 - in reply to #91727)

Congrats Randy/Dean, Jayman/Brad, and Dan M/Luke! Nice finishes to you all.

Can I have that Merc rug now, Randy?

Edited by Shep 6/7/2010 3:11 PM
RJS
Posted 6/10/2010 5:39 PM (#91939 - in reply to #91692)

Thanks Shep, sorry about the rug, I think i have to keep it now since next years boat is going to have Merc's on it. Maybe we will see you at the merc tourney. I will be fishing it this year.
Shep
Posted 6/11/2010 1:37 PM (#91976 - in reply to #91939)

I'll try to make it on Sunday for a beer, or four! Good luck! Who are you fishing with?

Saturday, I am defending my Top Water Musky Challenge title I won last year on Lake Holcombe.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)