Walleye Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]

Walleye Fishing -> Walleye Boats and Motors -> alumacraft dominator 175 and 185 sport. full windshield

Message Subject: alumacraft dominator 175 and 185 sport. full windshield
todd_yester
Posted 9/12/2014 9:15 AM (#112584)
Subject: alumacraft dominator 175 and 185 sport. full windshield

New User

Hello all,
I am looking to get an alumacraft dominator 185 or 175 sport. If anyone has one on here could i get someone to measure length,width, and height while on trailer with swing tongue folded and motor trimmed down. I need the height to top of windshield. Need to see if i can squeeze it into my garage. I know it depends on what trailer you have. Also what size motors are you running. I will also have a kicker. It will either be a 115 or 150 yamaha. Wondering if a 115 will be good or should i go with the 150. Im worried withthe 150 on the 175 if i go with that size it will be heavy in the back with a 9.9 also. And im worried with a 115 it will be underpowered. Most of my fishing is local inland pa and ohio lakes. But i do fish lake st clair and lake ontario a few times a year. Dont want to be underpowered on those places.

Thanks
Todd Yester
[email protected]
Top of the page Bottom of the page
todd_yester
Posted 9/12/2014 9:19 AM (#112585 - in reply to #112584)
Subject: RE: alumacraft dominator 175 and 185 sport. full windshield

New User

I dont have one around my area to go measure myself. And all the marinas i asked to measure come back with different measurements of course. Since i know they are just trying to tell me it will fit to sell me the boat.
Todd
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)