Walleye Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]

Walleye Fishing -> General Discussion -> Trailer hit again in parking lot!

Message Subject: Trailer hit again in parking lot!
Purple Skeeter
Posted 5/27/2015 10:02 AM (#113224)
Subject: Trailer hit again in parking lot!

Anyone else ever have this problem.  Just got off the water and noticed on my walk around that someone hit my Skeeter trailer so hard they popped the diamond plate steel top off the back fender, caved in the fender and bent the back steel corner in 1/2 inch.  This is the second time in 5 years for me.  This time at the Public launch at Winneconne.  I wonder who would do this amount of damage to my trailer and there vehicle and not leave a note. The estimate is $650... That buys a lot of crawlers.

I normally park anywhere I can't get hit, I'm steering clear of parking lots with multiple trailers from now on.  The last time I got hit in Menasha it cost me $1200.

Dominic...  

Top of the page Bottom of the page
FishnFool
Posted 5/27/2015 5:39 PM (#113225 - in reply to #113224)
Subject: RE: Trailer hit again in parking lot!

I feel for you when we got off the water Sunday went to get in my truck and a trailer hit the side door big gouge at Winneconne
walleye express
Posted 5/28/2015 6:48 AM (#113230 - in reply to #113224)
Subject: RE: Trailer hit again in parking lot!

People hurry to get there. Hurry to launch before anybody else. Then hurry to park without the total, towing length visual that a boat on a trailer gives you. Cuts the corners to fast/sharp and the rest anybody who's ever towed a trailer knows about. Sad part is, this will usually continue with these types out on the water.

Edited by walleye express 5/28/2015 6:49 AM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)