Walleye Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]

Walleye Fishing -> Walleye Tackle and Equipment -> Ultimate line winding gadget?

Message Subject: Ultimate line winding gadget?
OhMyLove
Posted 12/20/2016 11:46 PM (#115162)
Subject: Ultimate line winding gadget?

I browsed Facebook, and found a post---ultimate line winding system. Looks like a handy gadget. Reviews on amazon are oeverall postitive. Has anyone ever used this Piscifun line winder ? Any suggestion?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Lenny_B
Posted 1/20/2017 9:53 AM (#115172 - in reply to #115162)
Subject: RE: Ultimate line winding gadget?

I got one for Christmas and have used it for some ice reels. I had to build a bigger one for large capacity spools. I like to buy backing line in 500 yard spools minimum and they didnt fit in there. Its very simple to make your own, little threaded rod some springs, washers, and wing nuts your done.
OhMyLove
Posted 1/23/2017 1:40 AM (#115180 - in reply to #115172)
Subject: RE: Ultimate line winding gadget?

Lenny_B - 1/20/2017 9:53 AM

I got one for Christmas and have used it for some ice reels. I had to build a bigger one for large capacity spools. I like to buy backing line in 500 yard spools minimum and they didnt fit in there. Its very simple to make your own, little threaded rod some springs, washers, and wing nuts your done.

This winder still works well. I just saw ads displaying in the forum. Seems they become a supporting member to the forum
sworrall
Posted 1/31/2017 5:44 PM (#115188 - in reply to #115162)
Subject: Re: Ultimate line winding gadget?

Yes they have.

I like the linewinder and use it every week, well made and well thought out.
OhMyLove
Posted 2/20/2017 1:34 AM (#115208 - in reply to #115188)
Subject: Re: Ultimate line winding gadget?

sworrall - 1/31/2017 5:44 PM

Yes they have.

I like the linewinder and use it every week, well made and well thought out.

I have been observing their Facebook page for a while. They do a good job offering modestly priced quality gears.

two weeks ago, I lost the inserts of the winder. I visited their website. One of their employees got back to me very quickly! And he offered me a part replacement for free. I just paid the shipping, 2 dollars. Their customer service is really awesome! I would check out their reels.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)