Walleye Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]

Walleye Fishing -> Walleye Tackle and Equipment -> Inventor w/ a product research question...

Message Subject: Inventor w/ a product research question...
morecowbell001
Posted 2/28/2018 9:14 PM (#116486)
Subject: Inventor w/ a product research question...

New User

Hi guys- I'm an independant inventor doing some product research and I'm wondering if you might be able to answer a few stupid questions for me.

My questions for you....
1. After you've set the hook on a walleye or otherwise large fish, are there times you've lost it directly because you took your hands off of your reel momentarily?
- if so, what % of time does this happen?

2. If you do take your hands off while trying to land a fish, what are the reasons for doing so, other than netting?

3. Any other thoughts on this topic that might be helpful for me to know? When it's ok, when not, why shouldn't I care, what type of feature you'd like someone to invent, etc...

I'm asking because I came across a few challenging situations where I've lost fish and thought I might be able to improve upon it.

Thanks,
Kevin
Top of the page Bottom of the page
RobertBadger
Posted 4/16/2022 4:21 AM (#183489 - in reply to #116486)
Subject: RE: Inventor w/ a product research question...

Most of the Problems with college education are Stress and depression are common problems faced by college students. College students commonly experience stress because of increased responsibilities, a lack of good time management https://essay-reviewer.com/papertyper-net-review/ and many more.it is the Best Essay Writing Service that helps to attain writing skills in a better way. College students should make it a regular habit to manage their studies in a better way to reduce stress.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)