Thanks SteveB, SteveW, Zach, and crew
Mud Duck
Posted 9/23/2007 9:38 AM (#61568)
Subject: Thanks SteveB, SteveW, Zach, and crew

My son & I had a great time yesterday! Nice to visit with many of the guys I don't get a chance to see often enough, and make some new "Tuffy" friends. Already talking about making sure we can stay longer next year. Thanks again Tuffy, you guys are a class act.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
pitch'n
Posted 9/23/2007 4:46 PM (#61577 - in reply to #61568)
Subject: RE: Thanks SteveB, SteveW, Zach, and crew

Same here,,, I was happy to take the boat rides ,, they will help me in my quest for my new tuffy... Thanks....Eric
Horshak
Posted 9/23/2007 7:07 PM (#61589 - in reply to #61568)
Subject: Re: Thanks SteveB, SteveW, Zach, and crew

Thanks again guys! Had a great time. Looking forward to the next one. Fiberdome/Tuffy Boats are truly a class act. By the way, my wife also would like to extend her thanks for the peaceful weekend. LOL! Met some new friends and look forward to fishing with them in the near future.
KHedquist
Posted 9/23/2007 7:37 PM (#61592 - in reply to #61589)

Yes we had a great time, Mitch slept with his net under his pillow!!

I told him I would carry it home in my boat. no way.

I wil have to send him out with one of you ski guys next year, tried all weekend, not all blind squirrels can find the acorn.
Merc225
Posted 9/23/2007 9:33 PM (#61598 - in reply to #61568)

New User

We would also like to say thank you!!

Thanks guys for a great time, my Dad, and son had a great time also. What an excellent weekend, great food, great weather, great times had by all! Thanks again to Steve B, Steve W, Zach, and the rest of the Tuffy employees that helped make the weekend possible. Sure was nice to meet some new Tuffy owners and see all the different boats. Looking forward to the next one.

Thanks, Dave W
Shep
Posted 9/24/2007 8:37 AM (#61613 - in reply to #61598)

Thanks to Steve Bendall and Tuffy Boats for putting on this event. Always good to see friends, and make new ones. Mrs. Shep and I didn't fish too much, but we did get a few walleyes, and got to witness Norm getting a nice 45 1/2" muskie. You couldn't ask for more perfect weather, and the scenery was fantastic. Fall colors were brilliant on Lake Namakagon. Friday night was a lot of fun. Good food, and the beverages flowed freely. Fireside chat, and Denny to keep us entertained!

The new boats that were there must have been about empty of gas after Saturday! Lots of test rides all day long. That new X 190 is a homerun. I think I'll be seeing lots of these beginning next year. Good job. Glad to see Dan McQuire there, and Dave Dorazio. The dinner was good, and the prizes were awesome. That 50% off certificate wnent to the right people, I think. They looked truly happy and were excited about getting a new boat!

Thanks again.
stacker
Posted 9/24/2007 1:18 PM (#61638 - in reply to #61613)

All I can say is, Next year, if you own a Tuffy, Make time for this event. It was a truely awesome customer appreciation event. Tuffy just proved once again how customer oriented they are.

Thanks Guys.

Denny Fox
www.fortfremont.com
lambeau
Posted 9/24/2007 1:51 PM (#61643 - in reply to #61568)

pictures????
KHedquist
Posted 9/24/2007 4:15 PM (#61649 - in reply to #61638)

stacker - 9/24/2007 1:18 PM

All I can say is, Next year, if you own a Tuffy, Make time for this event. It was a truely awesome customer appreciation event. Tuffy just proved once again how customer oriented they are.

Thanks Guys.

Denny Fox
www.fortfremont.com

Denny

You sure know how to leave a lasting impression, it was nice to meet you and everyone else.

It was a great time.
Posted 9/24/2007 8:04 PM (#61656 - in reply to #61568)

I also had a great time and will be back again. thanks too for the test rides it was awesome. Luke