Walleye tournement in Detroit
swamphunter
Posted 3/7/2008 8:57 PM (#66851)
Subject: Walleye tournement in Detroit

Walleye Palooza 2008
We are organizing a Fish tournament at "Sindbads At The River"
in Detroit . The derby is open to anybody. You may fish where You would like as long as you make it to the weigh-in at sindbads.
The tournament
To be held on May 3rd and 4th 2008 at Sindbad’s at the River
Entry fee is $100.00 per boat limit of 2 anglers per boat (no substitutes) .
Payout is based on Participation less derby expenses. Currently the total prize list is not complete but the list to date includes cash to first place, and Lake St. Clair Muskey Trip. We are hoping to expand cash prizes through at least 3rd place. the complete Prize list will be available at the captains meeting on Apr 30th at Sindbads.
There are free Boat Wells for use during the derby for participants of the derby while they last so register early.

The Tournament will be held on May 3rd and 4th 2008 at Sindbad’s at the River starting at 12:01 am on the 3Rd till 4:00 on the 4th with the banquet to follow the final Weigh-in.
Entry fee is $100.00 per boat limit of 2 anglers per boat (no substitutes) .
Join us for the great fishing experience, food and prizes
Up to one American limit of walleye per team per day can be weighed during the “Weigh-Ins”.
The total accrued weight will determine the winning team on Sunday
Any walleye’s weighed are donated to the Walleye Banquet presented by Sindbad’s on Sunday May 4, 2008. Last year the meal was off the hook with incredible freshly caught Walleye Prepared by Sindbads Chefs and all the sides to make it perfect.
Please contact me At Virgilhagerty@ Yahoo.com for mor information or

Contact Information:
Joe jyonkoski@yahoo. com
Roger swamphunter@ msn.com

Good Fishing and I look forward to hearing from you
Peace.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Wally Ranger
Posted 3/9/2008 7:25 PM (#66909 - in reply to #66851)
Subject: RE: Walleye tournement in Detroit

Wish I could enter but the Active Anglers Detroit River Challenge tournament is also on May 3rd. Looks like it will be busy on the river that day.
Top of the page Bottom of the page