2010 Fox River Classic Results
Fishguts
Posted 5/9/2010 12:22 PM (#90824)
Subject: 2010 Fox River Classic Results

Well, after fighting with my .pdf converter the last two hours, it finally worked. I have attached the final standings for the tournament. Thank you to all for participating and for the generosity of our sponsors. Thank you to Jimmy Seas for again being so accommodating to our large group of anglers and spectators!!

We'll be reviewing the way things went this year and hopefully make improvements for next year.

Thanks again,
Karl

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Tournament 2010 (places).pdf (15KB - 721 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
big eye custom lures
Posted 5/9/2010 2:02 PM (#90826 - in reply to #90824)
Subject: RE: 2010 Fox River Classic Results

thanks karl,maybe next year i would be willing to sponsor some products to you,if you need a little sponsor help.contact me through my website soon as i can get a commitment for next year.www.bigeyecustomlures.com
thanks
Don
eye lunker
Posted 5/9/2010 7:52 PM (#90835 - in reply to #90824)

Wow nice 26lbs and change to win it and some bolo's. Tough bite for many. Did you guys have to fish the river or were you able to get out to the bay and beyond?
proeye
Posted 5/9/2010 8:09 PM (#90836 - in reply to #90835)

all the top weights were around the mouth of the fox ,there was large waves on the bay, they were jigging, hand lining, trolling, and bottom bouncers, in the river channel on and of the break line. FISHON GOTTA GO
Shep
Posted 5/10/2010 8:28 AM (#90850 - in reply to #90824)

Congrats to Brian and Tim, Chris and Gina, and the rest of the top finishers. It was nasty conditions on Friday, and we figured we were going to be in the river Saturday. Threw us for a loop when the bay was open, and as we motored past a couple of our spots in the river, the decision was made to try to get a quick limit out on the bay, and then hit thr river for a couple big fish. Well, that didn't pan out so well. Ended up with a couple fish in the river later, and just decided to beat the rush to get home to a nice warm fireplace, so we tossed them back in and took the zero.

As usual, an very well run tourney, and lots of good anglers. Thanks for running this Randy and Karl. Saw one nice 5 lber caught in the river near us. I'm sure I missed a few fish jigging, too. Butch is the rough fish king! hehehe Gulp is the real deal, too.

See you next year!
BeFishin
Posted 5/10/2010 8:56 AM (#90852 - in reply to #90850)

I think they should rename the tournament to Fox River Classic Wisconsin, then FRCW can mean For Really Crappy Weather - fish this tournament.

I miss fishing it, but I can't say I miss the weather.