ATTN: Jerry Ruffolo
Lonny Ziemer
Posted 3/20/2006 7:40 PM (#41262)
Subject: ATTN: Jerry Ruffolo

Ron Floyd says hi back at ya! I am going to get his sorry no fishing butt on the water next week. Have a good one. Lonny
Top of the page Bottom of the page
jerry
Posted 3/21/2006 7:12 AM (#41275 - in reply to #41262)
Subject: RE: ATTN: Jerry Ruffolo

Sounds great Lonny!!! Let me know what day you guys are heading up there and I'll try to meet you if I can. Keep in touch.
tarzan
Posted 3/21/2006 5:20 PM (#41318 - in reply to #41262)

what ever happened to ron big racing days didn't jack roush want him or what?
Lonny Ziemer
Posted 3/21/2006 6:43 PM (#41325 - in reply to #41262)

Ron gave up the racing. He loved it, but did not have the time or money to do it anymore. He has been busy working construction and building websites.
Jerry-- I will talk to Ron this weekend and see what day we are going and let you know.
jerry
Posted 3/22/2006 7:06 AM (#41336 - in reply to #41262)

Sounds good Lonny. I should have my boat ready by tomorrow and I'm looking to test her out.
Ron
Posted 3/24/2006 9:32 PM (#41452 - in reply to #41336)

Hey Jerry how have you been, its been a long time since I stopped by here to check out what is going on. I must say I have read some rather interesting things while looking around the Winnebago forum here. Surprised when I came across this post, Lonny told me he saw you and you said hello, so hello back and I am planning on getting together with Lonny next week to get out and do a little fishin, maybe I'll see ya out there that would be cool. After several years away from the sport now I must admit I started to miss all the great days spent chasing the elusive Walleye. Hopefully I'll be spending a fair amount of time fishing again this summer as I plan on getting back into the sport. I also talked to Zach recently and he said he was fishing the MWC again this year, so good luck Zach this weekend at Spring Valley.
Ron
jerry
Posted 3/27/2006 5:52 AM (#41503 - in reply to #41262)

Ron,

Great to hear from you!!! I'll be out on the Fox Tuesday night with my son looking testing my new rig. Look for a G3 with a large Team G3 logo on the side if you're out there.

It's great to hear that you're getting back into fishing. If you ever want to get out on the water let me know.
Lonny Ziemer
Posted 3/27/2006 7:21 PM (#41530 - in reply to #41262)

Jerry, Ron and I will be on the Fox on Wednesday. Should be there most of the day. We will be in a green/silver/gold Ranger. Hope to see ya. The big hole below the dam was best for us today. Good luck!
rangerpat
Posted 3/27/2006 10:04 PM (#41534 - in reply to #41262)

Jerry give me a call at home or on my cell. I'm leaving for Detroit on Wed. to do some filming, then coming home monday. We should get some footage of that G3 handlining or jigging. Pat
jerry
Posted 3/28/2006 7:04 AM (#41541 - in reply to #41262)

Pat,

I'll be there early Friday. Give me a ring on my cell.
jerry
Posted 3/28/2006 9:12 AM (#41548 - in reply to #41262)

Pat,

I got your message. I'll be there Friday sometime around 10 am. Give me a ring then.