VIDEO: Gills in the Weeds
sworrall
Posted 1/25/2007 2:21 PM (#50900)
Subject: VIDEO: Gills in the Weeds

Something to watch while dreaming about walleye fishing:

Watch the lower left, there's a nice Gill just watching the little one harassing the jig. A fish kept smacking the camera the entire evening, no idea what it was; we never saw it on camera.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Horshak
Posted 1/25/2007 4:25 PM (#50907 - in reply to #50900)
Subject: Re: VIDEO: Gills in the Weeds

As always Steve, great video. Keep em coming.

Edited by Horshak 1/25/2007 4:26 PM
Lyubaka
Posted 1/25/2007 5:43 PM (#50909 - in reply to #50900)

steve, thank you for sharing and pulling the leg off of the stool I am barely standing on... LOL no safe ice around me or at least that is my excuse lady does't let me go fishing so that I can help with the baby..(another excuse)

Anywho. please give advice My aquaview is acting up and giving me no picture 2-3 minutes after I dip the camera under water I tried when the camera is out as well and it looks like the tv does not handle the cold is this something normal!?
sworrall
Posted 1/25/2007 5:57 PM (#50910 - in reply to #50909)

You might actually have a bad battery or power connection, try using someone elses battery and see if that solves the problem.
Lyubaka
Posted 1/25/2007 10:06 PM (#50914 - in reply to #50900)

You know what that is what RichFish just called me about and you guys sound right on th emoney I put the camera in a bowl of H2O on the balcony and the tv unit w/ th ebattery indoors and it runs just fine - it is not the TV it is not the camera being non-airtight because I did see the bubbles come out it is the cell