whit/silver bass
brian
Posted 6/5/2007 3:38 PM (#56837)
Subject: whit/silver bass

I wanted to take my kids fishing and I heard the detroit river is running wild do these fish bite at night say around 9pm and on till midnight????? anyone know?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
brian
Posted 6/5/2007 8:51 PM (#56866 - in reply to #56837)
Subject: RE: whit/silver bass

so if it's not about Eyes than no response. I look to this site becuase I am primarily a walleye fisherman. I just thought it would be a good oppurtunity to turn some kids and friends onto fishing. Going out wed night either way. Fish on!
Viking
Posted 6/5/2007 8:58 PM (#56867 - in reply to #56866)

brian,

I'm sure people would like to help but I'm not sure that many of the folks that hang out here know much about the Detroit River - mostly cheeseheads on this site.

brian
Posted 6/5/2007 9:57 PM (#56873 - in reply to #56837)

ok cool. I think it is a cool site. I just bought my first boat and I am desperately trying to learn as much as possible. Would be neat to have a site like this with the local spots around here. Does Mille lacs provide good walleye all year?
brian
Posted 6/5/2007 10:05 PM (#56874 - in reply to #56837)

oh by the way, How lucky are you guys to have Favre as your hometown hero, I will forever be jealous of that!!! Fish on!
eyellaw
Posted 6/6/2007 3:42 PM (#56908 - in reply to #56837)
Subject: Re: whit/silver bass

the silver bass in the detriot river are going nuts right now but as for fishing them at night i personally have never caught them they are mostly a day fishery p.s. i live in michigan and i'm jealous of any state that has a real football team