Quick Question, please read
Rich S
Posted 6/7/2007 5:38 PM (#56967)
Subject: Quick Question, please read

Hey guys, I am looking for a rubber strap like a bungee cord only made of rubber. On one end is a loop and the other end has a S-type hook. I have seen these before but cannot locate them anywhere. I used them for a boat cover. The ones with the S-hook on both ends will not work for my application. If you know of a place that can custom make them for me let me know. Thanks,
Rich
Top of the page Bottom of the page
orchard frank
Posted 6/7/2007 7:29 PM (#56973 - in reply to #56967)
Subject: RE: Quick Question, please read

I needed some like that for a different application, made them by removing one hook from some rubber bungies, then using a heavy wire-tie through the end without the hook to make a loop. If you leave the wire tie a little loose, the loop can be adjusted, if you cinch it down, it will not slip.
fishnfool
Posted 6/7/2007 8:44 PM (#56975 - in reply to #56967)
Subject: RE: Quick Question, please read

rich give me a call I think I have some at the shop if not i can get them for you
jim 920-434-5044
Mark Komo
Posted 6/7/2007 10:14 PM (#56978 - in reply to #56967)
Subject: Re: Quick Question, please read

Hey rich, check rodsaver.com.. Check that, I looked at the site. Somewhere there. Anyway BPS has em. Its rubber, got a hook on one end, loop on the other. Comes with a couple of small brackets. I seen em screwed in the from and a tiedown for a net or rods. Thought it was slick. That would work.
Rich S
Posted 6/8/2007 9:35 AM (#56991 - in reply to #56978)
Subject: Re: Quick Question, please read

Thanks guys, I did find what I was looking for. Does anyone know where I can have these custom made in bulk? I need to make these to special dimensions.