NTC/MWS
brian r
Posted 6/11/2007 9:58 AM (#57115)
Subject: NTC/MWS

It looks like there is a decisive advantage to fishing on your home waters, with three of the top four teams coming from the MWS series. I am sure Jim Coon is beaming like a proud father!! Now I don't feel so bad when these guys whip us four times a year. Well done, Joe/John Mans, Dave/Rob, John/Kevin, we will see you guys on 'Bago for the third tourney in August.

Brian Regall
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jim Coon
Posted 6/12/2007 12:28 PM (#57226 - in reply to #57115)
Subject: RE: NTC/MWS

(I am sure Jim Coon is beaming like a proud father!!)

My only regret was I could not be at the Championship. All the MWS teams did a GREAT job. With a first, second, third, fourth, eighth, fourteenth, sixty eighth, sixty ninth, one hundred and tenth, one hundred thirty fourth, one hundred forty first, one hundred fifty first, and two hundred eleventh, showed the quality of teams fishing the series. Combined the teams won $65,000 from the total purse of $155,000 plus two boats. I am proud to have these teams fishing the MWS and to have them as friends. Thanks to all the teams for thier efforts and again GREAT SHOWING!!!!!!

Jim Coon

Edited by Jim Coon 6/12/2007 12:34 PM
Shep
Posted 6/12/2007 2:47 PM (#57234 - in reply to #57226)
Subject: RE: NTC/MWS

Add to that our 166th place in the Merc! That must really bust your buttons, Jim!