2010 Alumacraft 175 Dominator Sport
I have a 2010 holdover, bought new in 2011, Alumacraft 175 Dominator Sport. It has a 2011 Mercury Optimax 115HP on the back and it is sitting on a 2010 Shorelander Roller Trailer with swing tongue. I am looking to upgrade boats, everything on this boat runs perfectly and I will be fishing out of this boat until the day it sells. I have many upgrades / options on this boat that are listed below:
- Mercury Spitfire X7 four blade Stainless Prop 17p
- Back Up factory aluminum prop.
- New tires, inner and outer bearings and races this year. (2018)
- Spare Tire attached to trailer.
- (2) Ratchet tie down straps
- Drotto boat latch. (Front bow latch that makes loading and unloading very easy)
- (2) Group 30 Cabelas AGM deep cycle trolling motor batterys
- (1) Starting Battery, new (2018)
- 2 bank on-board charger
- I recently added an additional automatic Bildge pump.
- Minn Kota Terrova with iPilot, 24V, 80# thrust, with 60" shaft, built in US2 transducer
- Ram Trolling motor Stabilizer mount.
- Hummingbird 859 CI HD at Counsel on Ram 2.25" "big" Ball Mount with short Arm. Linked to bow graph.
- Humminbird 859 CI HD at bow on Ram Vertical Swing Arm, linked to the Terrova US2 ducer, also Linked to Cousel graph to share waypoints.
- Custom Canvas Works snap in travel cover, has cut out for trolling motor and zip on big motor cover.
- 6 Cabelas / Scotty flush mount rod holder bases. ( Rod Holders not included but can include for addition price, I have 5)
- AM/FM/Bluetooth radio with 2 speakers.
- 6 seat bases, with 4 fishing seats.
- Will come with remaining Merc Optimax Oil, 3 brand new spark plugs, and miscellaneous spare parts that I have accumulated over time.
This boat is in good shape, has some dock rash, but nothing major. The boat has always been stored inside, and has had lower unit oil replaced every year. This is a fishing machine with lots of rod and gear storage. Can get up to 40mph alone with light load, but usually around the 37-39mph when fully loaded with a few people. I will be fishing out of this boat until it sell's, If you are interested in a test drive I can meet you at the lake and let you take it for a spin and show you all the features of this boat. Firm Price of $22,500.00
SOLD!Back to Classifieds