Walleye Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]

Walleye Fishing -> General Discussion -> No ! did the Gophers beat the Squirrels?

Message Subject: No ! did the Gophers beat the Squirrels?
KHedquist
Posted 1/16/2009 3:40 PM (#76735)
Subject: No ! did the Gophers beat the Squirrels?

http://www.gophersports.com/

Whynot?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Steve Fellegy
Posted 1/16/2009 6:32 PM (#76744 - in reply to #76735)
Subject: RE: No ! did the Gophers beat the Squirrels?

Sounds like the "Squirrels" ain't got much to say! lol They'll get used to it though...after about the next 10 straight the Gophs beat them! "Squirrels"? That's good! lol
Viking
Posted 1/16/2009 6:49 PM (#76745 - in reply to #76735)

As a UMN alum living in the heart of badgerland all I can say is that last night's victory makes my life much easier for a while
Shep
Posted 1/16/2009 7:54 PM (#76746 - in reply to #76745)

Why is it we hear from you Viqueen and Rodent fans so infrequently? Um, perhaps it because you beat us so infrequently?

12 straight at home before last night, and even at MN.

I don't recall a lot of chest thumping the previous 12 years when we whupped you!

Anyway, always nice to hear from Steve. You cold up there?
GNWC Rookie
Posted 1/16/2009 7:56 PM (#76747 - in reply to #76745)

It's a good thing that you get one year in the last 15 to be happy about your ball team. An up year for the goophers and a down year for the badgers. I guess you should enjoy it while you can. I didn't see any of you big time college basketball fans posting about the rodents during the last 15 years.

I take it as a compliment that your program has to base the success of their year on wether or not they can beat the Badgers. I guess that goes to show that they hope to some day be considered a Big 10 contender every single year like the Badgers. Tubby Smith should help with that. We'll just take pride in our home grown top notch coach that's lead Wisconsin to several big 10 titles, multiple NCAA tournaments, and even a few final fours. Let me know when you match that resume, then we can start the smack talk.
Posted 1/16/2009 9:35 PM (#76749 - in reply to #76735)

Sounds like some disgruntled packer fans turned badger fans! Who are you going to get for a defensive coordinator?
Shep
Posted 1/17/2009 2:03 PM (#76751 - in reply to #76749)

Better question is who are you going to get for a QB? You haven't had a good one since Fran!

Not Packer fans turned Badger fans. We are, and have been fans of both. But we don't come out of the woodwork witgh every victory. You don't hear from us that often because unlike you rodent fans, we act like we've been there before. Because we have!

Edited by Shep 1/17/2009 2:07 PM
Posted 1/17/2009 2:45 PM (#76752 - in reply to #76751)

Shep - 1/17/2009 2:03 PM
You haven't had a good one since Fran!

What? you forgot about Tommy Kramer? Sure, he didn't win much and he had average stats, but the guy could play with a beer in his hand. I mean come 'on, the cheeseheads gotta give it up for a drunk like that
Posted 1/19/2009 7:52 AM (#76767 - in reply to #76735)

packer fans only brag when the win the conference or superbowl unlike you loser viking fans who win the division and its the greatest you'll ever experience. Its the same thing every year the viking win one or two morea games then the packers the critizing starts by the viking fans, Where was the ripping on the vikings the past couple of years on here?Viking fans have bno class!To bad you dont know what it feels like to be a true winning footabll team!HaHaHa viking losers
Posted 1/19/2009 3:53 PM (#76792 - in reply to #76735)

Where did you learn to spell? Let me guess....UW Madison. You sound like a true Packer fan.
Posted 1/19/2009 4:45 PM (#76800 - in reply to #76735)

Is that the best you can do? i guess it hurts you loser viking fans
sworrall
Posted 1/19/2009 10:14 PM (#76821 - in reply to #76735)
Subject: Re: No ! did the Gophers beat the Squirrels?

Well, now. Football, politics, and religion. great fodder for generating personal insults. I think you all are goofs. Take that!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)