Walleye Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]

Walleye Fishing -> General Discussion -> New Saginw Bay Walleye fishing Contest.

Message Subject: New Saginw Bay Walleye fishing Contest.
walleye express
Posted 11/11/2014 10:10 AM (#112723)
Subject: New Saginw Bay Walleye fishing Contest.

I realize the participation and enthusiastic value audience for something like this, outside our immediate area would be small. But I've ice guided quit a few guys from far away Midwestern states over the years that simply wanted one day with a guide to show them the ropes. Some have even hit it big on our trips, like the picture below of the Wisconsin native who tries to ice fish different locations every year. He has since put Saginaw Bay on his every year list. So I'm posting this new tournament news for those who might get over this way in that time frame, who for 10 bucks could get as lucky as my client that day.

As many of you both know or may have participated in, Franks puts on an annual winter ice fishing contest on the Bay. The fishing location is usually Marked off and everybody fishes hard the one or two days for the biggest walleye in that confined zone. This type of contest has it own charm but can exclude or narrow the playing field for certain and obvious reasons. So the Linwood Parks Board, including many area businesses like Franks, and I hear even the twin, not so close sports shops like Jays are all sponsoring this month long 100% payback ice fishing contest. And I hear this one un-like the others will have expanded boundaries, much like the historic Shiver On The River tournament has every year. The rules are simple, the entry cheap, with a free and especially made Dee-Zee custom lure thrown in. With the winning pay back amounts much higher to 15th place. One lucky guy for a measly $20.00 could enter both the Shiver and this contest and walk away $6K happier. Tournament flyer linked below. I could not reduce JPG attachment enough to post it freely.

http://www.walleye-express.com/appiesnet/gallery/Miscellaneouos/Fro...

Edited by walleye express 11/11/2014 10:18 AM

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(IM000803_sized.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IM000803_sized.jpg (66KB - 173 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)