Walleye Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]

Walleye Fishing -> General Discussion -> LETS SWING.

Message Subject: LETS SWING.
walleye express
Posted 12/29/2014 9:17 AM (#112817)
Subject: LETS SWING.

When one thinks about the simple and functioning dynamics of a Jig Head, there is little one can change to improve apon its fish catching simplicity. Or so I thought. I guess the only bad feature to a jig IMO is it's rigid connection with weight and hook, that can on occasion cause more snags when worked or rigged in the wrong manner or in some wrong conditions for it's use. This rigid connection can also on occasion cause the loss of lots of live bait, in the many configurations one attaches it to the jig head. Fishermen who use Jig Heads a lot will know what I'm talking about.

Well, I just received my new Do-It Mold catalog for 2015 in the mail. And while perusing it's pages found these new Swing Jigs Molds. The front weighted part is kept separated from the hook part and allows the bait to pivot behind the weight, yet remains in one integral piece. I can visualize this flexible feature aiding both visually and functionally in a lot of casting and jigging techniques applications.

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(20.jpg)

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(21.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 20.jpg (5KB - 98 downloads)
Attachments 21.jpg (24KB - 116 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)