Walleye Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]

Walleye Fishing -> General Discussion -> Abu Garcia Alphamar LC Reels

Message Subject: Abu Garcia Alphamar LC Reels
Finfanatic
Posted 7/21/2015 7:12 AM (#113375)
Subject: Abu Garcia Alphamar LC Reels

In my current down time between boats right now I have been thinking about gear I can clean up and fix and work on... and I am looking at replacing my Walleye Trolling Reels. I am intrigued by the Alphamar Line Counter reels but can not find any real good info on them out there. Just looking for opinions. I like the idea of the Synchro Drag but worry on guide trips with green horns that someone may accidentally back reel ad engage the synchro drag and there goes the big walleye.

I would love to get my hands on one to try it before I buy it but no stores have them on display anywhere.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
KHedquist
Posted 7/21/2015 11:50 AM (#113376 - in reply to #113375)
Subject: Re: Abu Garcia Alphamar LC Reels

I like them they had an initial production issue but it has been resolved. I have not had issue with any one reading them backwards. I thought Cabelas had them? Maybe Scheels?
Finfanatic
Posted 7/22/2015 12:20 PM (#113379 - in reply to #113375)
Subject: Re: Abu Garcia Alphamar LC Reels

Thanks Kurt,

Cabela's carries them but does not have any on display in the store you have to order them. Or at least a few months ago that was the case here in Green Bay. I am at the store fairly often so I will look again next trip in.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)