Walleye Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]

Walleye Fishing -> General Discussion -> 2016 Fox River Spring Walleye Classic Final Results

Message Subject: 2016 Fox River Spring Walleye Classic Final Results
Fishguts
Posted 5/15/2016 12:07 PM (#114861)
Subject: 2016 Fox River Spring Walleye Classic Final Results

Friday's poor weather didn't let up as the weather on Saturday wasn't any improvement. Some pretty strong winds along some occasional sleet/snow made it interesting. The day also had it's share of difficult moments leading to some boats never getting in the water and then some people managing to make it in there themselves (sorry Mitch!)!

The fishing was for the most part difficult but as usual some teams put together a program that worked and brought some impressive weights in.

Thank you to everyone that participated in this year's event and to those that helped us out on tournament day! Randy and I enjoyed putting it together and are looking forward to next year.

A big thank you goes out the individuals that sponsored some of the great door prizes we had this year:
*Cabela's
*Big Eye Custom Lures
*Quantum Rods (Jim Pyle)
*Skipper's Choice Marine Supply
*Kill Zone Trolling System
*Jimmy Seas

Plan on next year's tournament to be scheduled for the second weekend after Mother's Day (I think I was supposed to do that this year but I messed that up). I have attached a copy of the final standings. Thanks again and see everyone next year!

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Tournament 2016-final.pdf (54KB - 505 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
jerry
Posted 5/16/2016 12:21 PM (#114863 - in reply to #114861)
Subject: Re: 2016 Fox River Spring Walleye Classic Final Results

Thanks again Karl and Randy. Great job!! Looking forward to next year!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)