Walleye Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]

Walleye Fishing -> General Discussion -> AIM Weekend Series News

Message Subject: AIM Weekend Series News
stacker
Posted 4/20/2016 10:01 AM (#114812)
Subject: AIM Weekend Series News

Hi Everyone,

Thought I would let you know a few happenings with AWWS.

Tonight at midnight the registration for 2 events will close. The first ever event in The North Dakota Division at Bismarck/Mandan on the Missouri river will take place sunday April 24th. If you want to have a chance to be the first ever champion or team of the year, you need to enter this first event. go to www.aimfishing.com to enter.

Also closing tonight is the Wisconsin Division Wolf river Chain of lakes event out of Winneconne. It also will take place April 24th. Register for a spot at www.aimfishing.com

AIM Test drove a APP called Pro Chattrr at the first event of the year in Green Bay April 10th. This is how it works. The teams use there phones and down load the Pro Chattrr app. During the event the teams are allowed to shoot a video or still pictures and use the app to make a post. That post will be sent by the app directly to AIM. AIM will intern share it on their facebook page which is Aim Pro Walleye Series. Finally, us fans of the sport can get Real Time updates direct from the water. AIM, Letting Fans be Fans.

Go to our facebook page and like it and see REAL TIME updates from both these events on sunday. It was very cool when we tested it and we will be using it all year long. Check back often to our page all day long for updates.

HEY, I want to see this stuff, What if I don't use facebook? That's ok. Just go to our website www.aimfishing.com and when you see the face book feed on the right hand side of any of our pages, click on it at the top. It will open up full screen and you do not need to be a member or anything. You will be able to follow along with the excitement of AIM all day long.

Thanks Everyone for your support.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
jerry
Posted 4/20/2016 3:34 PM (#114815 - in reply to #114812)
Subject: Re: AIM Weekend Series News

Denny, I got to follow the Fox River event on ProChattr. The coverage and updates were excellent!! It brings another dimension to the sport and allows others to watch what's actually going on out on the water. Very well done!!
stacker
Posted 4/20/2016 4:33 PM (#114816 - in reply to #114815)
Subject: Re: AIM Weekend Series News

Thanks Jerry. I hope more fans will watch the events this weekend as well.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)