Walleye Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]

Walleye Fishing -> General Discussion -> Got my Frabill I-Float Suit today

Message Subject: Got my Frabill I-Float Suit today
sworrall
Posted 10/27/2016 1:24 PM (#115136)
Subject: Got my Frabill I-Float Suit today

Received the Frabill I-Float suit just in time for the Andy Myers Lodge trip this weekend.
It's surprisingly light and very flexible offering plenty of room to move in the elbows, shoulders, and knees. The I Float is a USCG certified flotation suit, and carries additional insulation.

Pockets are nicely placed and roomy. Zippers are large, well placed, and on the bibs go up high enough to get them over boots with reasonable ease. Bib strap buckles for the shoulder and back harness are large cam buckles like the Storm Suit. Nice. Plenty of places to attach needed ice accessories and comes with safety Ice Picks, everything snugs up windproof and waterproof, and the suit feels great. It's not the color I expected, but it does look great.

This should be an excellent late Fall, very early Spring, and Ice suit. It'll get a work out at AML, hopefully I'll get the new suit slimed. It looks to be cold up there next week....

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(IMGP0075.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMGP0075.jpg (258KB - 215 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
sworrall
Posted 11/26/2016 8:01 PM (#115152 - in reply to #115136)
Subject: RE: Got my Frabill I-Float Suit today

The I Float suit is everything Frabill promised. Warm and comfortable, and plenty flexible enough to cast all day.

Great suit all the way. This thing will be perfect for Ice, and add a layer of safety that will be nice.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)