Walleye Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]

Walleye Fishing -> General Discussion -> Stewart Needs to Sit!

Message Subject: Stewart Needs to Sit!
Shep
Posted 7/24/2006 9:47 AM (#46092)
Subject: Stewart Needs to Sit!

I know this is not walleye related, but NASCAR needs to sit Tony Stewart down, before he kills somebody. This guys is a hot head, thinks the rules apply to everybody but him, and is dangerous.

This is at least the 4th time this season he has intentioanlly wrecked somebody. Why? For racing him hard, too early in the race. Yah, right. He said the same thing about Matt Kenseth at the first race in Daytona. He got passed, got mad, and the next time Kenseth was passing him, he drove right down on him, and nearly caused a major wreck. As it was, Kenseth lost a great chance to win the race, as he had one of the best cars out there. Certainly better than Stewart.

Yesterday, he did the same thing. Bowyer got a little close in the corner passing him, and he drove right down on him, wrecking Bowyer and Carl Edwards, who was an innocent victim. He refused to apologise afterward, and in his typical manner, blamed everybody else for his anger issue. He so far as to say that he races fairly, and that he is one of those who understands the give and take, much like Mark Martin, Jeff Burton, and Dale Jarritt. I suspect these guys don't have problems with him because they know just to steer clear.

Tony Stewart is a hypocrite, a dangerous driver, and a bad champion.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
thumper
Posted 7/24/2006 9:50 AM (#46093 - in reply to #46092)
Subject: Re: Stewart Needs to Sit!

I concur- and not only that, I agree.

Dave S
Jayman
Posted 7/24/2006 9:50 AM (#46094 - in reply to #46092)

hahahaha It's just a soap opera.

I remember a famous driver that was notorious for pushing people in the walls...except when he did it he was a hero.

I find WWE wrestling more "unpredictable" than NASCAR
BeFishin
Posted 7/24/2006 10:03 AM (#46095 - in reply to #46092)
Subject: RE: Stewart Needs to Sit!

Shep,

I say let him and Carl "talk" it out, alone! Just like Donnie Allison and Cale Yarbourgh did in the old days.

Stewart has been a jack for a long time, my second favorite driver is the latest driver to piss him off. Bowyer's on the clock now.

I see we to talk Race'in the next time we see each other! There might be one problem though, I get the sense you might be a 17 fan, it might be too soon for us to get long. If you know what I mean.

BeFishin
Posted 7/24/2006 10:22 AM (#46097 - in reply to #46094)

Jayman,

You are right, the 3 would let you know where you stood too. Stewart even dropped the 3 into his post race interview.

A couple of differences though, 1) the 3 usually had a problem with good old D.W. or with someone holding him up. NOT someone racing him hard, but fair.
2) Stewart has had this problem off the track too.

Stewart's explaination for his actions don't hold water. He said he doesn't have a problem with the guys that run at the front every week. Well he's had a problem with the 17 & the 5. They've been at the front most races. He had a problem with the 12, who's off this year, but has been in the chase the last two years. Now he has a problem with 07 and apparently the 99 too, because they're young drivers.

He can donate all the money he wants to, to the Victory Junction Gang. He's still an A.H.
Jayman
Posted 7/24/2006 12:11 PM (#46101 - in reply to #46097)

hahaha That's what I don't understand about nascar......it's ok, for one guy to do it but not the rest. In the fishing world that would equate to having one guy that is allowed to cheat and the rest of the field can't...but the cheater would be the hero at the end of the day.

I'll stick with fishing, thanks.
Shep
Posted 7/24/2006 12:40 PM (#46103 - in reply to #46101)

BeFishin, Yup, I know Matt, so I am a fan. Actually a big Mark Martin fan. Best racer out there, IMHO. Worst luck of them all, over the years.

I can't stand the big whiner, Jeff Gordon. Another one where it's everbody elses fault but his. Have you ever heard him take responsibility for any of his screw ups?

Bif difference between the 3 and the 20. The 3 would have never intentionally wrecked or put someone's life in danger. He would give you shove, but never drive somone into the infield like the 20 does. I don't think Earnhardt was ever so angry where he wasn't in control of himself. Stewart shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as Dale Earnhardt. No where near as classy, or as good.
BeFishin
Posted 7/24/2006 12:54 PM (#46104 - in reply to #46103)

Shep,

"I can't stand the big whiner, Jeff Gordon. Another one where it's everbody elses fault but his. Have you ever heard him take responsibility for any of his screw ups?
"

OK - I guess we can't talk NASCAR

And yes I have, but it hardly ever happens(tongue in cheek).

Chicago Land wasn't a screw up, just like Bristol wasn't a screw up.

Edited by BeFishin 7/24/2006 12:56 PM
Shep
Posted 7/24/2006 12:57 PM (#46105 - in reply to #46104)

How could you be a fan of a guy that cheated on that wife?! He's an idot. Haven't seen him with anyone better looking yet, including his current model/fiance.

Which Bristol screw up are you talking about. The one where he punted Rusty on the final turn? Or the one where he lost it all alone, and blamed Bodine? Or the next one when he blamed Jarrett?

Chicago was payback. Plain and simple. Everybody knew it. He was smart not to admit it aloud. Matt wussed out at Bristol. He never should have gone over to try to apologize. It did absolutely no good.

Edited by Shep 7/24/2006 1:01 PM
jerry
Posted 7/24/2006 1:25 PM (#46106 - in reply to #46105)

Blah, blah, blah, blah........."How did you win that there race, Billy Bob?" Well first, I drived real fast, then I turned to the left, and then I drived real fast again and I turned to the left, and then I drived real fast again and turned to the left."

Horshak
Posted 7/24/2006 1:40 PM (#46108 - in reply to #46092)

LOL Jerry! I think your post says it all. They also listen to 2 kinds of music, Country and Western!
Shep
Posted 7/24/2006 1:43 PM (#46110 - in reply to #46108)

jerry, you been opening the doors to the reactor again? hehehe

I gotta have sumpin' to do on the weekends. Got no boat, and I'm tired of watching the sprinklers all day!
oval
Posted 7/24/2006 1:44 PM (#46111 - in reply to #46092)

Cars making left turns all day make me sick! People talking about it is even worse!
BeFishin
Posted 7/24/2006 1:46 PM (#46112 - in reply to #46110)

Shep - I'm fishing this weekend, with an open seat!
Shep
Posted 7/24/2006 1:55 PM (#46113 - in reply to #46112)

You have a PM. Can I wear my Kenseth or Martin shirt? How about my Kulwicki shirt?
BeFishin
Posted 7/24/2006 1:59 PM (#46114 - in reply to #46113)

Only if I can wear my 24 shirt

My perference would be 1) Kulwicki, 2) Martin and the 17 last.

Edited by BeFishin 7/24/2006 2:00 PM
Posted 7/25/2006 6:54 AM (#46125 - in reply to #46113)

LOL @ Jerry !!!! Many years ago when the Oshkosh dirt track was going I remember an ongoing fight between Roger Regeth & Dave Conger. Cars got wrecked, fingers got flashed, words spoken......................the crowd loved it. Best man always won !!!!
jerry
Posted 7/25/2006 8:34 AM (#46127 - in reply to #46125)

Do you know why those incestual idiots are driving so fast??? Because someone told them their sisters are in the car in front of them......that explains alot!!!!
BigAL on BAGO
Posted 7/25/2006 8:52 AM (#46129 - in reply to #46092)

Hey Jer -
If someone told you an original 1991 model DJ purple prism was in the lead car and all you had to do was pass him to get it......we win every time.
BeFishin
Posted 7/25/2006 9:20 AM (#46130 - in reply to #46127)

Careful Jerry - you're stepping over the line!
jerry
Posted 7/25/2006 9:43 AM (#46131 - in reply to #46130)

I have plenty of DJ's, thank you. BTW.....Big Al, nice to hear from you!!!

I follow sports when I'm not fishing and NASCAR is not a sport.
Shep
Posted 7/25/2006 9:54 AM (#46132 - in reply to #46131)

That's your opinion, Jerry. And you what is said about opinions!

You have made it clear you are not a NASCAR fan. That's ok. So I expect you are done with this thread.
Buckwheat
Posted 7/25/2006 11:11 AM (#46135 - in reply to #46132)

Rubbin a little is race'in. Go watch those glorified Go-Cart's if you like to watch cars go round-dee-round and not touch every now and then. They get one little bumb and they are done for the day.
Anyone ever go watch the "home town" race's lately? That's how Nascar got started if you remember.
May Gordon get "up under" your favorite driver soon! lol
Go 24 48
jerry
Posted 7/25/2006 12:08 PM (#46136 - in reply to #46135)

I'm just having a little fun with you, Shep. It's a slow day and I'm looking for a little entertainment.....:)

Actually, given the hand/eye coordination it takes to drive one of those cars 200+ mph they are, for the most part, probably pretty good athletes.
LOL
Posted 7/25/2006 12:58 PM (#46140 - in reply to #46092)

He's about like a young Dale Sr. was. remember his nickname?
"The Intimidater"
-------and, it sells stuff..
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)