Walleye Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]

Walleye Fishing -> General Discussion -> Scheels and Johnnie Candle team up for three Walleye Universities in 2014

Message Subject: Scheels and Johnnie Candle team up for three Walleye Universities in 2014
Sunshine
Posted 2/26/2014 8:42 PM (#111367)
Subject: Scheels and Johnnie Candle team up for three Walleye Universities in 2014

Walleye University has become a mainstay across the mid-west and once again Scheels and Johnnie Candle have a great schedule planned. In 2014 Johnnie will visit stores in WI, MN, and SD.

Johnnie stated:“It gets to be a bit flattering when the e-mails start coming in early in the winter asking when and where Walleye University will be. I never dreamed the success of these events would come even close to what they are today.”

For nearly a decade, Candle has been teaching these classes that are all about walleye. This year is no different. The day will start with a section on Sonar and all the newest advancements there. Next will be a discussion on what to do when nothing seems to work. After lunch will be more technique discussion and a question and answer period that will not end until the class decides it is time.

This year Walleye University will be presented at:
Appleton, WI on March 22nd. Fox River Mall 4301 W. Wisconsin Ave. 920.830.2977
Mankato, MN on March 29th. River Hills Mall 1850 Adams St. 507.386.7767
Rapid City, SD on April 6th. 1225 Eglin St. 605.342.9033

The cost of the school is $50. Every person in attendance will receive a $20 Scheels gift card. Pre-registration is suggested.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Johnnie Candle
Posted 2/27/2014 9:01 AM (#111371 - in reply to #111367)
Subject: Re: Scheels and Johnnie Candle team up for three Walleye Universities in 2014

Hey all, if anyone is interested in registering for the class, just call the store. They can sign you up over the phone. If you want more information on the day, shoot me a pm or an e-mail at [email protected]

We have had some great events in all three of the locations and I am truly looking forward to returning to all of them. I hope to see you there.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)