Walleye Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]

Walleye Fishing -> General Discussion -> WWA Pentenwell Results April 23rd

Message Subject: WWA Pentenwell Results April 23rd
walleyemike
Posted 4/24/2006 10:57 AM (#42799)
Subject: WWA Pentenwell Results April 23rd

Overcast skies and temperatures in the low 60’s greeted teams at the WWA Pentenwell tournament this past weekend. First place went to the team of Brian Kordus and Clint Kordus with five fish that tipped the scales at 8.53 pounds. They were pitching crank baits along the rip-rap at the Nekoosa Dam to catch their winning weight. Second place went to Mike Galligan and Stew Wells with five fish weighing in at 7.73 pounds. They were fishing in the river below the dam. Third place went to Rick Jorandby and Jesse Quale. They were also fishing the river and weighed in five fish for 7.64 pounds. Fourth place went to Craig Swatek and Scott Swatek with four fish weighing 7.48 pounds. They also captured big fish honors with a fish that tipped the scales at 2.47 pounds. They were trolling crank baits in a side slough in two to three feet of water. Thirty boats competed in the event. The next Wisconsin WWA tournament will be held on May 14th at Big Eau Pleine Res (Mosinee).
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Posted 4/25/2006 8:03 AM (#42841 - in reply to #42799)
Subject: RE: WWA Pentenwell Results April 23rd

How many teams fished this tournament? Where can I find complete results?
walleyemike
Posted 4/25/2006 11:27 AM (#42846 - in reply to #42799)

Thirty boats competed. Steve will have complete results up soon on WWA website. It is in the process of being revamped. Thanks!
-Mike
SLIPKNOT
Posted 4/25/2006 7:55 PM (#42890 - in reply to #42799)

Hope to see some more boats at the Eau pleine tournament!! What a way to start off the year for my cousin and I, it can only go downhill from here
walleyemike
Posted 4/26/2006 9:38 PM (#42941 - in reply to #42890)

Good job guys! More WWA events ahead. It is a good tournament series, and boat numbers will increase. Help us promote it to other anglers and give us ideas for making it better. You can E-Mail Steve at [email protected] or me at [email protected]. Thanks!
-Mike
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)