Walleye Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]

Walleye Fishing -> General Discussion -> Getting Away

Message Subject: Getting Away
THEFLYMAN
Posted 1/26/2007 7:08 PM (#50979)
Subject: Getting Away

I live in Oshkosh and if you haven't read it on here or lake-link Lake Poygan has been a big walleye producer before it became a zoo to try and fish on...I can't help but think with snowmobiles and four wheelers constantly driving around and augers plugging holes in water less than 10 feet it spooks the fish and scatters them. I am wanting to take the girl on a ice fishing trip to lake that is within an hour or close to it of Oshkosh that has good panfish population and the fish have some size. It is also nice to have a northern or walleye population to put some tipups out to give her the chance to catch her first tipup fish. If you are willing to help me out with this next mini vacation it would be appreciated...you can message me if you want so you don't give out the info to the world. I am not asking for anything more than a lake name that I can research on my own without dragging her to another "dead sea." Thanks, Rob
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)