Walleye Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]

Destinations and Fishing Reports -> Tuffy Boats -> tuffy's in indiana?

Message Subject: tuffy's in indiana?
karol
Posted 12/31/2007 8:07 AM (#64344)
Subject: tuffy's in indiana?

wondering where the closest dealer is for indiana? good boats are hard to find around here.the "wood" products are out of my range and am looking for something in the 16-18ft range. thanks karol
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Empty Net
Posted 12/31/2007 8:57 AM (#64345 - in reply to #64344)
Subject: RE: tuffy's in indiana?

I am a dealer in Grand Island,Nebraska. We deliver almost anywhere. I just got back from Queen Creek, Arizona delivering a mirrocraft boat ,another one of our boatlines. We have been a Tuffy dealer for only a short time but the feedback from our customers has been awsome! If you would like to get a hold of me call: 308-379-1144, I would be happy to assist you any way we can. Doug Westerby The Boat Dock.
Shackman
Posted 1/2/2008 10:05 AM (#64394 - in reply to #64344)

I'll add this....I bought a boat of a different make from Fort Fremont in Fremont, WI, a few years ago, and while they don't carry this particular brand any longer, I'm still treated like a valued customer every time I go in there. I still travel the 240 miles from my home in N.W. Indiana to the Fort for service, storage, etc.

Sorry for the commercial, but you can't go wrong with the professionalism shown by the people at the Fort. Contact Denny, and I'm sure you will be most satisfied.

I agree that we really don't have many good choices in Indiana.

the Shackman
stacker
Posted 1/3/2008 11:22 AM (#64456 - in reply to #64394)

Thanks shackman, our customers are the reason we stay in business. Give me a call at 920-446-3220 I have a couple of very good leap year deals available right now.

Denny Fox

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)