Walleye Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]

Walleye Fishing -> General Discussion -> Lamiglass Rods to sponsor Midwest Walleye Series MWS

Message Subject: Lamiglass Rods to sponsor Midwest Walleye Series MWS
Jim Coon
Posted 1/14/2008 12:58 PM (#64864)
Subject: Lamiglass Rods to sponsor Midwest Walleye Series MWS

Lamiglas Rods has joined Midwest Walleye Series MWS as a sponsor for the 2008 season. Lamiglas Rods will be supporting us at all TFM events. We are pleased to have this association and are excited about promoting Lamiglas Rods, a company with over 54 years of dedication to building quality rods. We will be awarding some of these rods at all the 2008 events. We also will have them on display at all tournaments and shows.

Any questions please e-mail [email protected] or call 920-731-3474

Thanks

Jim Coon
Top of the page Bottom of the page
bradley894
Posted 2/29/2008 11:07 AM (#66617 - in reply to #64864)
Subject: Re: Lamiglass Rods to sponsor Midwest Walleye Series MWS

just wanted to add ... though there are many great sticks to hold onto wile fishing... if you do your homework and look into where lamiglass originated.. and where this rodbuilder came from the lightbulb will come on in your head and you will have a new found respect for the great rods they are... i only own one.. love it.... kind of forgot about the things myself for a wile..... a great product and congradulations jim and the mws for recognizing a great product and i know this sponsorship will work out well for both parties.. and anyone who adds a hot stick like this to there collection will not regret the purchase.... i say cool beans... cant wait for ice out!
Fish mojo
Posted 3/4/2008 10:28 PM (#66776 - in reply to #64864)
Subject: RE: Lamiglass Rods to sponsor Midwest Walleye Series MWS

New User

It is spelled Lamiglas- with one "s".

They are awesome rods. I own at least 12, from Salmon/ Steelhead grade, to a couple of latest XMG "Bass" rods I use for walleye and my favorite old 1970's classic "S-Glass" fiberglass rods. They are legend here in the NW. Their new Certified Pro 802 1-piece fiberglass is a great plug rod.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)