Walleye Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]

Walleye Fishing -> General Discussion -> Wolf River Walleye Club

Message Subject: Wolf River Walleye Club
stacker
Posted 4/30/2010 7:24 PM (#90563)
Subject: Wolf River Walleye Club

After 5 years of running the Ice Breaker and listening to fishermen up and down the Wolf, The TIME HAS COME.

I would like to Present to you the "Wolf River Walleye Club".

Visit www.wolfriverwalleyeclub.com and get the low down on the newest club around. The website will tell you what it is all about.

I look forward to many people at the meetings. If you know of someone who is always asking how to catch them in may and june and july, MAKE THEM come with you to the meeting. We will be discussing the different tactics that take ol' Marble eye in our system at this time of the year.

Just like the Ice Breaker Events, THIS IS ALL FREE!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
stacker
Posted 5/7/2010 7:14 PM (#90786 - in reply to #90563)
Subject: RE: Wolf River Walleye Club

TTT
Joel "Doc" Kunz
Posted 5/8/2010 3:11 PM (#90797 - in reply to #90563)
Subject: Re: Wolf River Walleye Club

Just a few notes regarding the meeting. Starts at 7PM and ends in time for "Deadliest Catch" on the big screen. Q&A after meeting for as long as Cliff & Judy let us stay. Also, The Hahn-A-Lula will be providing FREE hot beef sandwiches, something they have said they will do for every meeting as a thanks for us choosing them as the 2010 Home of the Wolf River Walleye Club. If you're coming, please drop an email to [email protected] so we can give them a little idea as to how many to prepare for. We have some VERY interesting stuff to share, hope to see you there.
stacker
Posted 5/10/2010 5:28 PM (#90874 - in reply to #90797)

Just a bump to the top. Dont miss out on the first meeting ever. See you there.

www.wolfriverwalleyeclub.com
stacker
Posted 5/12/2010 12:18 PM (#90937 - in reply to #90874)

Last night at 7pm we met at Hahn-A-lulu in Orihula, on the shores of the beautiful wolf river, for tha 1st meeting of the club. It was attended by 11 people who were very excited about the club and walleyes. In the future we will have meetings every other month, july will be the next one. The 2nd tuesday of the month.

A good time was had by all. Hahns put out hot beef sandwiches and pickles for us and the beer was cold. We discussed what has happened so far to the run and where we think it will be going over the next 2 months. New friendships were made and I will bet there will be someone fishing areas they have never fished before.

Thanks to all that attended.
GBFan
Posted 5/12/2010 12:49 PM (#90939 - in reply to #90563)
Subject: RE: Wolf River Walleye Club

I am jealous, I wish Green Bay had a decent organization or something at all. Enjoy the new club and friends.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)