Walleye Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]

Walleye Fishing -> General Discussion -> Walleye fishing Canada

Message Subject: Walleye fishing Canada
stevebellangler
Posted 1/4/2015 10:22 AM (#112826)
Subject: Walleye fishing Canada

New User

Hey everyone I'm new to the forum and wondering if there is any others from Canada that enjoy the Walleye fishing that's on offer here?

Top of the page Bottom of the page
walleye express
Posted 1/5/2015 9:59 AM (#112827 - in reply to #112826)
Subject: Re: Walleye fishing Canada

Welcome aboard Steve.

Except for a few of us. You'll find this particular fishing board less chatty over all and more tournament coverage/results oriented. Not a bad thing by any means, just seemed to end up that way from the growing pains and personal insults most fishing board go through where (hidden) non-members can post. It's different now and more professional and friendly IMV with A-1 monitors, but left many who could/would share good info to tramatized to risk the arguments those earlier interactions invited. As far as your question, Canada and the word Paradise were always one in the same when I was a young lad, growing up in the late 50's and 60's. I just wish my father would have lived long enough to see the walleye fishery we/he lost between the 30's and 40's come back as storng as it has to our area after the 70's. It's very much like and in some cases better then Canada's fishery now.

Edited by walleye express 1/5/2015 10:06 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)