Walleye Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]

Walleye Fishing -> General Discussion -> The Next Bite

Message Subject: The Next Bite
butch
Posted 3/10/2005 10:20 PM (#29441)
Subject: The Next Bite

another great show! it is so nice to see some shows that are close to home. Keep up the great work guys you are putting out a quality show that all can enjoy and learn from.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
sworrall
Posted 3/11/2005 10:34 AM (#29460 - in reply to #29441)
Subject: RE: The Next Bite

I watched a show the other night over at my son's house ( don't get the channel here on my DirecTV system, he gets it on Dish Net) Great show with Dale and Keith ripping big 'eyes on the Bay. Keith still has the same fire he always has had, great on camera.
Dave
Posted 3/11/2005 10:56 AM (#29464 - in reply to #29441)

I enjoyed him giving Dale a hard time about the catfish, and "i haven't felt one like this in a while" on the dinky walleye. Very informative shows. They share a lot of excellent information. Running leadcore on your inside lines in deeper water is a very good tip. Keeps the tangles away when a big fish is on too.
Joel "Doc" Kunz
Posted 3/12/2005 1:09 PM (#29512 - in reply to #29441)

One of the reasons Keith is so successful, besides being a good fisherman, is that he's a "regular guy" and one of the nicest and funniest people on the planet. It comes through on the show too along with his knowledge. My favoriye foursome on a golf course would be Bill Murry, Bret Favre, Keith Kavacjez and ME. If Robin William's golfed I'd caddie for Keith.

Edited by Joel "Doc" Kunz 3/12/2005 1:09 PM
T-Mac
Posted 3/12/2005 2:20 PM (#29517 - in reply to #29441)

I agree....excellent show.
I have watched about 5 episodes and all were interesting, fast paced and learning experiences. Pete
Maina is a hoot, and fits in really well, too.
Gary Parsons
Posted 3/14/2005 11:27 AM (#29593 - in reply to #29441)

Thanks for all the great comments guys, we're working hard on the shows and are learning much in the way's of TV and production. You're right about Keith and Pete being great guys. Heck I've had a ball working with them on this project...they're both characters and unbelievable fishermen. Steve, if you have Direct TV you can get the Outdoor Channel for $1.99 a month by calling your provider and telling them you want it. It will be channel 606. In a couple of weeks I do a show with my son Chase up at Houghton, MI. I know many people have been following the start of his fishing career and I think you'll see that I'll have another "character" to fish with in the future years. Let me know how you think the "kid" did on his television debut. I also would like to congradtlate you guys on a great site! It's clean and obviously growing...your tournament coverage is great and I visit every day. Again, thanks for the great feedback.

Gary Parsons
Joel "Doc" Kunz
Posted 3/14/2005 2:23 PM (#29596 - in reply to #29593)

Sure didn't mean to leave you out of the nice guy catagory Gary. It's an ingrediant that you have along with Keith that is part of what has made the two of you so successfull. Who wouldn't want to share a day in the boat with you or Keith, Tommy Skarlis, Ted Takasaki, Pete Maina or a list of others that are just plain fun to be with. Heck, lunch or miniature golf can even get side splittingly funny with some of the real characters. I guess it's the beauty of fishing and being a kid at heart but still being able to put it together and be serious whether it's at a tournament or in a quality TV show. Hard to do and looks like you're still having fun doing it. I hope you all enjoy continued success for many years.
butch
Posted 3/14/2005 6:15 PM (#29604 - in reply to #29441)

Looking forward to seeing the Houghton show and just a little bit of info for those who dont know The portage lake system is probably the best trophy pike waters in the lower 48 10# fish are common on this system. With alot of real monster pike to be had.
T-Mac
Posted 3/15/2005 10:01 AM (#29645 - in reply to #29593)

LOL> I was going to name all three guys as being a hoot...but then I couldn't spell K K's last name...so I bailed out and just mentioned Maina...because nobody else had..and I figured he should be mentioned, too.

*blush*
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)