Walleye Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]

Walleye Fishing -> General Discussion -> Listen Now to the Lindners and Ted Takasaki on The Fishing Fanatics!!!

Message Subject: Listen Now to the Lindners and Ted Takasaki on The Fishing Fanatics!!!
Dave Landahl
Posted 3/14/2005 6:56 PM (#29608)
Subject: Listen Now to the Lindners and Ted Takasaki on The Fishing Fanatics!!!

Check out the Fishing Fanatics page and listen to Al and Ron Lindner along with Ted Takasaki talk fishing, the birth of the PWT and the future of the sport.

Click here to find the new show:

http://walleye.outdoorsfirst.com/fishingfanatics.asp

Dave Landahl
Fishing Fanatics Radio
[email protected]
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Rollo
Posted 3/14/2005 8:47 PM (#29614 - in reply to #29608)
Subject: RE: Listen Now to the Lindners and Ted Takasaki on The Fishing Fanatics!!!

I just listened to the show with Ron and Al. Awesome! Pete and Dave do a great job. This is the first time I listened and will check out the rest of the archives.

What a treat to hear both of the Lindner brothers.

Keep up the great work.

Rollo
observer2
Posted 3/14/2005 9:02 PM (#29617 - in reply to #29614)
Subject: RE: Listen Now to the Lindners and Ted Takasaki on The Fishing Fanatics!!!

This is a nice reinforcement to my earlier post on the boats and motors board, thanks for proving my decision right. listening right now, its great!
sworrall
Posted 3/15/2005 12:36 AM (#29623 - in reply to #29617)

This show is top notch. I expect that Dave and Pete are just getting warmed up! Much more in the future. Thanks guys, great show.
Dave Landahl
Posted 3/15/2005 7:54 AM (#29637 - in reply to #29608)

Thanks for the kind words. Pete and I are just getting warmed up! We have been asked to have the show run an extra 30 minutes. Now we need to come up with an extra guest per week. We can't wait.

It truly is exciting to bring all of the tournament and industry folks to The Fishing Fanatics listeners. It is a thrill to do the show live and provide it to listeners at WalleyeFIRST and MuskieFIRST.

Since we are expanding the program we would like some feedback on what guests you want to hear from.

Feel free to post your suggestions right here.

Again, thanks for all of the support, it means a lot to me and Pete.

BTW - This week we have former PWT Champion Dan Plautz, former Angler of the Year in the RCL and PWT Rick Olson and Director of Walleye Operations for FLW Outdoors Mark Dorn.

Dave Landahl
Fishing Fanatics Radio
[email protected]
whitetips
Posted 3/15/2005 9:06 AM (#29638 - in reply to #29608)

Fantastic guys, keep em comin.
Tom K
Posted 3/15/2005 9:52 AM (#29639 - in reply to #29608)

Here's a suggestion...

Keep those funny Budweiser commercials going...

In all seriousness, the format is great. I'm glad there will be another half hour added. I feel that the show flows quite well. Keep the guests coming and all should be fine...
stacker
Posted 3/15/2005 10:13 AM (#29647 - in reply to #29608)

I find it hard to sit by the computer for 60 mins to listen in its entirety. Is there a way we can download the show to cd disk to play in our trucks while driving?
Dave Landahl
Posted 3/15/2005 2:13 PM (#29662 - in reply to #29608)

Stacker,

I think there is a download option available? Zach can answer your question better than I can.

Dave Landahl
Fishing Fanatics Radio
[email protected]
WalleyeFIRST
Posted 3/15/2005 4:02 PM (#29665 - in reply to #29662)

What do you need... an mp3 version? Let me know.
butch
Posted 3/15/2005 4:27 PM (#29668 - in reply to #29608)

it would be nice to have a down loadable version that i could burn to a cd to listen to at my leasure.
stacker
Posted 3/15/2005 4:55 PM (#29669 - in reply to #29608)

Zach, I would have to check with my children as to exactly what in the h%$# is a mp3 and if I know how to play one.....do they come in a walleye boat for navigation or something? hehehehehe I am speking of the basic audio cd's....something I know how to run. Thanks
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)