Walleye Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]

Walleye Fishing -> General Discussion -> Boat cleaning products

Message Subject: Boat cleaning products
Sunshine
Posted 3/29/2006 8:50 AM (#41600)
Subject: Boat cleaning products

Hey Guys:

Does anyone else besides me use Skeeter’s products (at Larsen Sales)?

I’m really impressed with this stuff and I want to give my good buddies on WF a heads up on a great product. I’m not sponsored by this company nor have I ever met this gentleman BUT I believe in their products. It's not too often that we see a product that delivers beyond our expectations. I have tried all kinds of products and can honestly say that these products are the best and easiest to use.

I have a black Lund Pro V and it is extremely difficult to bring a real clean shine to the black paint on my boat. I couldn’t get rid of all the dull hard water stains with any other product….. The product called “Restore” did the trick.

I hope this doesn’t sound too much like an info-commercial but the Wonderfoam really is as easy to use as the description indicates. You just lightly spray it on your lower unit, wait 10 seconds, and rinse off. The deposits rinse off with no effort. It's amazing! I used to have to scrub and scrub to get rid of those deposits.

Skeeter, I just want to say thanks for Restore, Wonderfoam, and the spot remover that have I purchased from you. You products do really work! Rest assured that you have a regular customer.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Rich S
Posted 3/29/2006 9:13 AM (#41605 - in reply to #41600)
Subject: RE: Boat cleaning products

Skeeter, if you are looking for a "before and after" to post on WF, I have the boat for you!
Tom O
Posted 3/29/2006 11:28 AM (#41615 - in reply to #41605)

Sunshine,
I've used Restore and Wonder foam for the last three years. I have a 23ft Wellcraft thats 10 years old and after using these products my boat looks like it just came out of the showroom. Order it and it arrives in just a couple of days too. I'm not sponsered by anyone but I can't say enough about how great these cleaners work and how easy they are to use. I'll be ordering some more wonderfoam soon.
Tom
Posted 3/29/2006 3:12 PM (#41627 - in reply to #41600)

whats there website again?
Larrys
Posted 3/29/2006 4:06 PM (#41630 - in reply to #41600)

Dennis:
I'm with you on Skeeters Restore and Wonderfoam. Restore works great on the glass boat but it does also make it slippery. I also use the wonderfoam on the shower door.

Larry Strelow
Mcfarland, WI
Tom22
Posted 3/29/2006 7:30 PM (#41638 - in reply to #41600)

This stuff is awesome.. i use it on the boat and our showere stall, does a fabulous job...Tom
BigRedDog
Posted 3/29/2006 9:27 PM (#41642 - in reply to #41600)

Sunshine;
I see what you are using to clean your Lund, but what where you using to clean that nice Ranger boat that you where using during the tournament season last year?
Sunshine
Posted 3/30/2006 7:38 AM (#41653 - in reply to #41600)

Ouch Cliff,

You really know how to hurt a guy

As you know, my good friend and tournament partner (Someday) let me use his beautiful Ranger for a couple of tournaments while my boat was getting checked out and had some cosmetic repairs made. I'm eternally grateful to have such a great friend. How many people would allow someone else to use their brand new 50 grand rig.

Thanks Someday!

For those who asked about the web site for the boat cleaning products, it's http://www.larsensales.com/

I look forward, as always to seeing you on the water Cliff.
Shep
Posted 3/30/2006 3:18 PM (#41669 - in reply to #41653)

How about a $25 grand rig? Seems as though somebody let you use theirs for a week one time. hehehe
Mr. Darboy
Posted 3/30/2006 3:18 PM (#41670 - in reply to #41600)

What would a guy use on the waterline stains on the side of an aluminum boat? Is wonderfoam the best product for that? I have a white colored aluminum boat and the water marks look more creamy or yellowish colored and I'd like to get those off if possible. Thanks for the advice.
Sunshine
Posted 3/30/2006 5:18 PM (#41681 - in reply to #41600)

You're right Shep!!!!

Sorry for not including you in the dialogue! The oversight has more to do with old age and loss of brain cells than a lack of appreciation.

If I recall, I was between boats and the new one was not in yet. I enjoyed using your rig and would suggest anyone looking for a great boat to check out your ad here on WF. She sure does fly!

Yup, those ugly water lines can be taken care of with Skeeter's product.

Edited by Sunshine 3/30/2006 5:49 PM
BigRedDog
Posted 3/30/2006 7:34 PM (#41687 - in reply to #41600)

Dennis;

Did not try to inflict any pain, just a little friendly ribbing among fellow fishermen.
Good luck in your pursuit of the almighty walleye and will see you on the water.
(Still was a nice Ranger you where using)

Cliff
reels
Posted 3/31/2006 7:09 AM (#41703 - in reply to #41600)

Great stuff. Been using it for years. Great for a lazy guy like me who doesnt like to do a lot of work. The cleaner and polish does the work, I just wipe.
Shep
Posted 3/31/2006 7:48 AM (#41709 - in reply to #41703)

Ha, Dennis. I knew you didn't forget. Just digging you in the ribs a bit. Steve's boat is really nice, and that walkthrough windshield must have been nice on more than a few occaisions.

So, I'll be looking for that familiar black 1900 zooming across the waters this year?

And yes to Skeeters products. They work great. But nothing helps as much as wiping the boat and motors down after loading at the ramp everytime.

Edited by Shep 3/31/2006 7:49 AM
Sunshine
Posted 3/31/2006 8:10 AM (#41714 - in reply to #41600)

Cliff, I knew that you were offering a little friendly ribbing. No problems on this end.

Shep, I knew that you were just digging in the ribs a bit.

I feel the love boys. I feel the love.

I agree that a wipe down after loading is the way to go. Otherwise you compound the problem with build-up. Skeeter’s stuff makes the process much easier and keeps the boat looking new.

Yup, another black 1900 Lund screaming down the lake to parts unknown (even unknown to the driver).
neuschgoose
Posted 4/1/2006 7:58 PM (#41773 - in reply to #41600)

Can any one tell me where to get this stuff. I just bought a different boat and it could use a little extra care. Thanks
Sunshine
Posted 4/1/2006 9:45 PM (#41780 - in reply to #41600)

http://www.larsensales.com/
Florida Boy
Posted 4/5/2006 12:18 PM (#41995 - in reply to #41600)

I have used the wonderfoam on my boat here in Florida. It removed the saltwater film and also the fiberglass oxidization. It is a wonderful product.
Skeeter
Posted 4/10/2006 7:54 AM (#42215 - in reply to #41600)

Flordia Boy, I still haven't heard from you. Please give me a call. I would like to get some before and after pics from you if you will. Hope you see this message. Your not signed in so have no other way of contacting you. Skeeter
Tweaker
Posted 4/12/2006 8:45 PM (#42354 - in reply to #41600)
Subject: RE: Boat cleaning products -use carefully around Verados

I've read somewhere that this stuff can ruin the plastic cowling on Mercury Verados. Any truth to this?
eye Lunker
Posted 4/13/2006 8:56 AM (#42370 - in reply to #41600)

Skeeter i just recieved some wonder foam on tuesday. That stuff worked awsome on my big motor. One treatment and my engine looks new! Thats some good stuff
Skeeter
Posted 4/22/2006 1:37 AM (#42736 - in reply to #41600)

In answer to the question about the Verado. From what I understand Verado has some sort of black molded plastic piece on their motor that has a label on it saying clean with mild soap only. So yes, Wonderfoam although far from being a very strong cleaner will probably leave some sort of spots. Sure don't see how they are suppose to clean the deposits off them. Mild soap sure isn't going to move most of the stuff. Directions have to be followed with every cleaner. I really felt bad for the guy. I guess 05 motors didn't have the label but 06 does. Skeeter
Skeeter
Posted 4/22/2006 1:39 AM (#42737 - in reply to #42370)

EyeLunker, glad our product worked well for you. Like anyone selling a product, we are always really happy to hear success stories. Skeeter
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)