Walleye Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]

Walleye Fishing -> General Discussion -> WarrenMN

Message Subject: WarrenMN
luveyes
Posted 12/25/2006 10:52 AM (#49861)
Subject: WarrenMN

I have a few ? for you about your Devils Lake map. Please e-mail me with a contact nimber. I'll try to get back to you in a few days to pick your brain and get prices for the map info.

Thanks in advance
Aaron Johnson
West Fargo ND
Top of the page Bottom of the page
WarrenMN
Posted 12/26/2006 9:10 AM (#49879 - in reply to #49861)
Subject: RE: WarrenMN

Good morning, you caught me by surprise! LOL. The email and phone number are both on my web site too. www.walleyemaps.com

[email protected] and 651-982-1401 any time

I redid my site and forgot to put the Devils Lake stuff back up in the samples but I can in short order if you want to look.

Are you using Fugawi yet?. Ice fishing or tournament? The maps have to be killers for ice fishing although I'm not sure there is a single person other than Auggie that does.

WarrenMN

luveyes
Posted 12/26/2006 9:43 AM (#49882 - in reply to #49879)

I am just interested in the map that you currently on a chip for DL. I would use it for both open water and ice. No, I havent gotten into Fugawi (?sp), and dont forsee it too soon.

I'll just call you in the next couple days to discuss my needs. Make sure what I want is what you have. If I have to get the mapping software it may not work for me yet. I have the Lakemaster chip for DL, would just like yours, because from what I have heard it blows the LM map apart.

You'll hear from me soon.

Aaron Johnson
WarrenMN
Posted 12/26/2006 10:43 AM (#49884 - in reply to #49882)

ok, but have to warn you I sell it as a package with the imagery so no breaks on price. Pricing is on my site. The guys seem to love the elevation data and road grades I used from before the lake went up, but will say this and will bet any one using my maps will back me, you ain't seen nothing if you aren't using the map/imagery. I put on my web site just now the old road that use to go SE off Grahms Island for all the years I have data on it on it. Elevation lines are one thing, but seeing exactly what it looked like is some thing else. Do you need a laptop to use it, no. Using it on the desk top can do just fine. Just a laptop has even more advantages seeing exactly what it looked like underneath you, real time. Why is just the desktop ok? Cause you can see why every way point you stored in the past was there and so much stuff you didn't know about. In fact I included over 200 waypoints for things like stock ponds, points, old quarries or drainage ditches. In fact I'm some where near 100 waypoints for stock ponds. A couple long ones have one on each end. With the imagery you pick up things like old wind breaks. The newer images are great too. You can see the lower unit eater drive way that goes from the that old farm on the SW side of Pelican west to the hiway. My bet is they either raised the road from material like you see on the shoulders, those bowling ball size and shaped rock, they used to raise the hiway so the farmer could keep going out to his house till the water got too high, or they built it move the farm house. Which ever, you can see it just below the water in the 2003 images, nasty. Its on the LCM files too.
There's truth in a picture is worth a 1,000 words. It's some thing you have to see to understand. My best sales pitch is find some one thats using them, but its like asking them to give up their honey holes.

WarrenMn
luveyes
Posted 12/26/2006 10:47 AM (#49885 - in reply to #49884)

The pricing is what I was planning on. No problem there. Like I said, I have heard about it and it is reportedly awesome. I will be in contact with you hopefully later this week. I prefer to talk on the phone, so many questions and so bad at typing.

Talk to you later.

Aaron Johnson
WarrenMN
Posted 1/8/2007 1:28 PM (#50312 - in reply to #49885)

I just wanted to mention I got an update for the guys that bought my Devils Lake maps for Fugawi. I've got some thing that covers the west end of the lake, from the west side of Grahms Island, up into Pelican. Interesting map.
Email me and I'll email it back.
WarrenMN

[email protected]

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)