Walleye Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]

Walleye Fishing -> General Discussion -> another New idia

Message Subject: another New idia
bradley894
Posted 3/11/2008 11:54 AM (#66981)
Subject: another New idia

HOW about this one?  a Bago top gun shootout... 100.00 per team  one time entry due april 1st...  fish as many events on the system as you like.. send in the results to me.. you will be awarded points based on finish.. a win gets you 5 bonus points other than that 50 boats in the field you finish tenth you get 40 points ,,, 300 boats TWO DAYS your tenth you get 280 points are awarded based on a maximum of your top 6 events ,, merc national uncle bucks bar,,, it doesnt matter.. we are looking for the best of the best on the lake for 2008 payout the top 3 at a 50 30 20 .   send your torny results in to me and points will be awarded and  updated as the season goes forward...   you would be required to have the primary team of two with one angler as a sub when needed . we would take your top 6 points events... and lets see where we end up...  folks fishing the merc otterstreet mwc and larger events would have an advantage but these are two day events and more points would be awarded ...   although and here is the catch... no points will be awarded for finishing in the lower 50% OF THE FIELD..  TWO DAY TOURNAMENTS POINTS GO DOWN BY TWO PER PLACE..  THINK IT WOULD FLY?  ALSO YOU WOULD BE ALLOWED TO ENTER AT ANY TIME OF THE YEAR BUT UNTIL THAT DATE YOUR POINTS DONT START ACUMULATING.   or if not 100.00 per team how much?

Edited by bradley894 3/11/2008 11:58 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
bradley894
Posted 3/11/2008 12:07 PM (#66982 - in reply to #66981)
Subject: RE: another New idia

OR let me add this ... i was going to do it just for fun this year anyway... no money involved just to find out how everyone ranks over all,, just that it would be hard to track down and count on an acurate list of results comming from every event on baggo.. and or the bay....  without any incentive for guys to take a picture of the board or send me a list of finishers...   i would love to put this togather every year and see who is the best ... maybe just fun a trophy and some recognition for a good year is all guys would want... maybe some shirts made up best of the best  for 2008 ?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)