Walleye Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]

Walleye Fishing -> General Discussion -> Sharing Yet Another BrainStorm with my friends.

Message Subject: Sharing Yet Another BrainStorm with my friends.
walleye express
Posted 2/28/2009 8:14 AM (#78126)
Subject: Sharing Yet Another BrainStorm with my friends.

Well, just finished pre-tying all of my new 5" Berkley Hollow Body Swimbaits, that I'll be trying this open water season as sliders above my Rattle Tot's. If they are not compatiable with them as sliders, I thought about using them on some lead core by themselves. Also just ordered 3 packs of the 4" to troll and/or cast on the river while fishing both day and night. I just could not resist their swimming and fish catching charm. Proven to me after watching 3 episodes of both (In-Fishermans) Doug Stangy and Al Linder (Angling Edge) catching some very impressive walleyes on them while casting, and I'm thinking rigging them for trolling just might be killer as well. So when the bare spoons or spoon harnesses start catching those little sub-legal walleyes around the last of June, I can hopefully switch over to these bigger offerings for some bigger gators.

Edited by walleye express 2/28/2009 8:16 AM

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(IM001838.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IM001838.JPG (117KB - 103 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jim Ordway
Posted 2/28/2009 9:41 AM (#78128 - in reply to #78126)
Subject: RE: Sharing Yet Another BrainStorm with my friends.

Dan,
I have had a few packs in the boat for a couple of years that I going to use per Stange myself. This is the year... Yep, I really mean it this time.
I like your idea for trolling as well. I am sure some of us will steal your idea and try it as well.
Take care,
Jim O
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)