Walleye Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]

Walleye Fishing -> General Discussion -> FREE Walleye Ice Breaker Event - March 11th, 2006

Message Subject: FREE Walleye Ice Breaker Event - March 11th, 2006
Eyehunter
Posted 3/12/2006 11:48 AM (#40787 - in reply to #39349)
Subject: RE: FREE Walleye Ice Breaker Event - March 11th, 2006

JUST WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR A GREAT DAY, IT WAS VERY INFORMITIVE ENJOYED TALKING TO JOHNNIE AND GREG ABOUT FLY FISHING AND THANKS TO JOEL, I PUT THE CD IN WHEN I GOT HOME GREAT JOB THANKS
Top of the page Bottom of the page
sworrall
Posted 3/12/2006 3:25 PM (#40792 - in reply to #40787)

Wish I could have been there, was a problem of trying to be in three places at once and this weekend I had no choice. Oh well, next year!! Looks like it was a great event.
Shep
Posted 3/13/2006 8:24 AM (#40814 - in reply to #40792)

Doc, great job in getting this first one done. Very successful event, from the turnout, and the comments I heard. Was great to see freinds Tyee, Mr. Bluegill, Doug, WalleyeX, Jim Coon, JRocket, and more. Tyee, I owe you a beer. Thanks.

Lots of good info was shared, and the roundtable format works pretty good. Doc, your gonna need more space next year!
Joel "Doc" Kunz
Posted 3/13/2006 9:32 AM (#40817 - in reply to #39349)

Good to see you too Shep and thanks for the "blade"!!! Remember to email me your number again so I can dropp off the Frabill panfish popper combo I have for you.

Thanks for the nice comments, and I agree, we are already working on a bigger venue for next year. I was hopefull of that kind of turn out and know we will do an even better job next year of putting on the "Ice Breaker". Denny and I were figuring we would consider it a success if we had 100 people so, after Saturday, we are pretty confident we should go forward with this.

THIS WILL ALWAYS BE A FREE EVENT!! If it's worth it's weight in jig paint, we should be able to get enough $$ from our sponsors and organizations such as the local Chambers of Commerce to hold a bigger event and advertise it properly and let those looking for local walleye information keep their money for other things.

Thanks for showing, looking forward to fishing with you too!!!!!
tyee
Posted 3/13/2006 5:27 PM (#40832 - in reply to #39349)

Awesome event and awesome date for it! Thanks for the opportunity Doc! Shep maybe I'll take ya up on that beer, you going to Tews? I was plesently surprised at the turnout and it was great to talk with Gary again as those opportunities are few and far between. I'm looking forward to next year as well. Let me know if you need help with anything and lets go fishing!
Good Luck
Tyee

Jim R.
Posted 3/13/2006 8:23 PM (#40841 - in reply to #39349)

Thanks for the event guys, i did not have a chance to talk to many people as i was not able to stay long, i was only there for the first discussion, but did enjoy myself. Hopefully i can make it to Tews this weekend and be able to stay a bit longer.
thanks again Doc

Jim
stacker
Posted 3/14/2006 8:48 AM (#40865 - in reply to #39349)

I would like to thank everybody that attended the walleye ice breaker on the 11th. It must have worked as the Wolf Is slowly but surely opening. This weekend looks like a no go but maybe by the weekend of the 25th. I had a good time meeting everyone. If you have any suggestions for next year, please, feel free to drop me a e-mail or private message. It will help us make it better for you next year. Have a good spring and be safe!

Thanks

Denny Fox
Fort Fremont Marine
Tuffy Boats
www.fortfremontmarine.com

tyee
Posted 3/17/2006 8:20 AM (#41044 - in reply to #39349)

Hey Doc, next time your in the Beancity ballroom thank them for me as they were extremely nice in allowing this event at their fine establishment. The 1 pound burgers were top notch and reasonable. It's not too often you find a place with food like that off the beaten path. I will be back for sure!!
Good Luck
Tyee
Joel "Doc" Kunz
Posted 3/17/2006 11:05 AM (#41058 - in reply to #41044)

Tyee. The event won't be back there and I may not be too for awhile. Call for details.
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)