Walleye Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]

Walleye Fishing -> General Discussion -> 2007 Walleye Masters Institute

Message Subject: 2007 Walleye Masters Institute
WalleyeHunter
Posted 12/31/2006 2:17 PM (#50043)
Subject: 2007 Walleye Masters Institute

Ive been thinking about heading down to this in sioux falls and wondering if anyone has any input on it whether its worth the money or if its just a big advertisement deal or what it really is..Just got reading about it and thought it sounded like it maybe be a fun thing to do on a weekend...I just dont want to spend the money if its not going to be tips and trades and just a BS sponsor commercial if you know what I mean.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Mark Komo
Posted 12/31/2006 6:00 PM (#50048 - in reply to #50043)
Subject: Re: 2007 Walleye Masters Institute

I been to the last few years and thought it ok. Depending on your drive, it may be worth a looksie. In the past the tackle package was pretty good, though some folks might think it is getting thin.
Juls_OH
Posted 1/1/2007 8:25 AM (#50063 - in reply to #50043)
Subject: RE: 2007 Walleye Masters Institute

March 17th Sioux Falls, SD

Ron Seelhoff., 2006 PWT Angler of the Year

Rick Nascak, 2006 FLW Champion

Greg Bohn, Mr. Slip Bobber

Ted Takasaki, 1998 PWT Champion and 1995 PWT Top Gun Angler

Mike Norris, Chicagoland radio, newspaper and TV personality and top walleye expert

I went to a couple of them in the past and thought they were well worth the money. Ron Seelhoff was at the second one I went to, and I thought his time in the spotlight was great! I never knew that the "quiet guy" could be so entertaining! He's actually a VERY funny man, who can tell a good story!

I've also heard Greg Bohn speak in the past, and if I remember correctly, he's a very motivational speaker with a ton of information. If you can't get fired up to go fishing after his seminar, there might be something wrong with you. lol

I have never heard Rick Nascak speak, so I can't comment on him.

Ted T....well, he's been doing seminars for so long now that he can do them in his sleep. He's an excellent speaking personality, and delivers a ton of great information. Yes, he will talk about Lindy products, but hey, they are some of the best products on the market, so learning some "tips" about some of them can only be a good thing!

Mike Norris, is a radio and TV personality, who can deliver good information in an entertaining way. Always a good listen.

Just my take on the show you are considering. I think you should go. I really believe you will have a great time, and learn a few things too!

Juls
WalleyeHunter
Posted 1/9/2007 6:23 PM (#50372 - in reply to #50043)
Subject: Re: 2007 Walleye Masters Institute

any more info out there?
WalleyeHunter
Posted 1/11/2007 12:28 PM (#50451 - in reply to #50043)
Subject: RE: 2007 Walleye Masters Institute

Thinking real seriously about the Sioux Falls show...I need to make up my mind though I guess it fills fast...Anyone suggest going or shall I decide against it...Is it worth a 3 hour drive one way???

Thanks much!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)