Walleye Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]

Walleye Fishing -> General Discussion -> Warren Parson maps

Message Subject: Warren Parson maps
Doc Samson
Posted 2/18/2009 1:21 PM (#77786)
Subject: Warren Parson maps

Warren is wintering in Texas and playing around with maps. He doesn't have good access to internet so asked me to post his latest creation of a Devil's Lake road from the N end of Refuge Island for fun. He used DrDepth to create the map.

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(Refuge-Road web.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Refuge-Road web.jpg (114KB - 136 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Johnnie Candle
Posted 2/18/2009 4:25 PM (#77794 - in reply to #77786)
Subject: RE: Warren Parson maps

Doc,

You better stop it now or I will start posting pictures of your favorite spots. That is pretty cool stuff Warren does.

Thanks for sharing the picture. Now everybody knows there is a fork in the south end of the raod. Your killing me!!! LOL!!!
Rich S
Posted 2/19/2009 5:18 AM (#77801 - in reply to #77786)
Subject: Re: Warren Parson maps

That is friggin cool! That fork looks like a good place to camp out both days in the MWC, looks like I will have to sign up.

P.S. Since I will now be in that tournament Doc, you have my email so feel free to send me anymore of Johnnie's favorite spots And Johnnie, feel free to pay Doc back by sending me all his favorite spots. This way everyone wins!
Doc Samson
Posted 2/20/2009 6:49 AM (#77829 - in reply to #77801)

New business plan: Post sample maps of different spots on lakes, make a list of maps I might post, determine if I post it based on money bribes, and retire with the money and go fishing. 1% of my profit goes to Zach, 1% to Warren so they can retire (blind optimism is more fun than realistic pessimism). This philosophy can apply to tournament angling! Yes I know, I am too generous with Zach and Warren but they deserve it and next I have some new start-up mortgage companies that I can guarantee 19% return on your money each year. Send money quickly to the address I will provide if you are interested.
Rich S
Posted 2/20/2009 9:03 AM (#77833 - in reply to #77786)

Sounds good Doc, it looks like my bribe will be the biggest because I just got an email saying I won the Nigerian Lottery! Let's party I'm buying. -Insert Dave Chappelle quote-

Edited by Rich S 2/20/2009 9:05 AM
WarrenMN
Posted 3/1/2009 8:29 AM (#78149 - in reply to #77786)

Barely got a connection so got to keep this short else I get into trouble. Johnnie, call me 651-982-1401. I understand you got DrDepth now to go with my maps. The mapping ain't near done but if I get near a coffee shop with a good wifi connect I'll send you the north road and the west half of the golden hiway. With a small laptop on the ice you'd be able to move around on those field entrances and ditches you see on Bruce's post on

http://www.idofishing.com/forum/files/photos/1234985756_Golden.JPG

or even your favorite bridge. Take a camera.

Bruce! you said 50/50.

WarrenMN

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)