Walleye Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]

Destinations and Fishing Reports -> Tuffy Boats -> Eli Tuffy back home...

Message Subject: Eli Tuffy back home...
iceman35
Posted 8/6/2009 5:53 AM (#83870)
Subject: Eli Tuffy back home...

After playing around with thoughts of bad Gas, clogged fuel filter and other bad thoughts in my head, after weeks of sputtering I took the long drive to a big merc dealer and said fix it... was done in 2 days! covered under warr... it was a broken coil harness... dropped it in the water quick and it was amazing! left the cover off it last night and woke up to the Eli giant blue tuffy out the kitchen window... great site!
vacation is one week and 7 hours away...
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Shep
Posted 8/6/2009 8:48 AM (#83878 - in reply to #83870)
Subject: RE: Eli Tuffy back home...

Better give that Blue boat a good waxing in honor of Eli's new Contract!
iceman35
Posted 8/7/2009 5:35 AM (#83892 - in reply to #83870)
Subject: Re: Eli Tuffy back home...

will be done today after work... Got in the water last night for a few hours and the motor is running awesome... Also put in for an extra day off for vacation... 5 days to go...
They are in training camp now at U albany about 40 miles away... A friend works at outback and he was eating there last year... said he was eating and everybody in the place talked to him... He was nice to everybody and signed anything they could find... Cool...
KHedquist
Posted 8/7/2009 5:39 AM (#83893 - in reply to #83892)

Dont forget to run that Merc Quikleen every tank or so, your engine will thank you
iceman35
Posted 8/9/2009 6:06 AM (#83929 - in reply to #83870)

That stuff is not at any dealers around here... they all push this Startron stuff which I've used alot the last few years...
I'm off for vacation on wed and gonna hit some merc dealers where I go... when I find it, I'll load up on it...
boat is running like an animal now... I'm thinking this harness mighta been bad from day 1...
Got through with work pretty quick yesterday, grabbed some big cans of beer and got the boat ready for vacation...
cleaned, beers, and moved stuff around along with dinner in the Osprey... Was Trying to find a place for the anchor...
here's a thought, how about a spare prop/ anchor/beer hatch in the floor? not sure if room under there but would be a nice addition... could use all the same stuff as the compartment in front of the console... just a thought... nothing negative, It's just a thought...
The kids went and grabbed all the seats and put them in... they are ready to go!
Wed at 1pm... I'm off to plattsburgh NY on Lake champlain for 3 days... Fishing in the bassmaster weekend series... then its home Sat, grabbing kids, clean clothes, and more beer and we hit the Thousand Islands for 4 days! This is the vacation I bought this boat for... working 6 days a week since Xmas, I am more than ready...
iceman35
Posted 8/11/2009 6:17 AM (#83980 - in reply to #83870)
Subject: RE: Eli Tuffy back home...

this was where I was saturday!

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(boatyard.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments boatyard.jpg (175KB - 133 downloads)
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)