Walleye Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]

Regional Walleye Fishing -> Mississippi River -> MMWS May 12th Pools 8 & 9 Entry Deadline May 8th!

Message Subject: MMWS May 12th Pools 8 & 9 Entry Deadline May 8th!
MMWS Director
Posted 5/1/2012 12:27 PM (#104007)
Subject: MMWS May 12th Pools 8 & 9 Entry Deadline May 8th!

Just a reminder that the LaCrosse Mighty Miss Walleye Series Event entry deadline is quickly approaching on Tuesday May 8th. Currently, I have several boats paid but anticipate this to be our largest event and payout event of the season.

Attached you will find the Registration Packet with rules. Our mandatory pretournament meeting will be at the 7th Street Boat Landing at 6PM SHARP on Friday evening May 11th. The landing is just behind Gunderson Lutheran Hospital. I suggest you use this landing during prefishing so if you are new to the area you are familiar with it’s location. One member of each team must attend this meeting- NO EXCEPTIONS.

*I also want to remind you this event covers both Pools 8 and 9 (Dresbach to Prairie du Chien) this year. Pool 7 (includes Lake Onalaska) is not included until our July event in Trempealeau.

For Lodging I would recommend these options if coming from out of town:

http://www.shadowrunmotel.com/ - economical with electric hookup – nice bar/restraunt next door

or http://www.trails.com/onalaska_wisconsin-hotels.html

Get you entries in soon if you haven’t already and let me know if you have any questions.

Dale Radcliffe
MMWS Director
[email protected]

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Mighty Miss Walleye Series 2012 Revised with dates.doc (70KB - 361 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)